Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Is it unseasonably warm where you live?

Posted by   + Show Post

It is here. We should be having snow and instead we are having rain. Temperature at 50! That's not near right for this time of year!!

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Replies (11-20):
bcbmami
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Yes. We should be gettting snow and cold temperatures. Instead, its been in the 50s and 60s and we've been getting rain. I'm not complaining though, I hate snow and cold weather!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Oh wow!

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

My mom is in SW Oklahoma and said it was almost in the 80s. That's insane. Its cold up here in Tacoma!

Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:05 AM

I hate it too. But it is strange.

Quoting bcbmami:

Yes. We should be gettting snow and cold temperatures. Instead, its been in the 50s and 60s and we've been getting rain. I'm not complaining though, I hate snow and cold weather!

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:11 AM

It's 39 and raining. I would say for the last 10 years it's pretty normal. Further back it was usually about 10 degrees with 5 feet of snow already. Global warming.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:18 AM

10 years, really?

Quoting goddess99:

It's 39 and raining. I would say for the last 10 years it's pretty normal. Further back it was usually about 10 degrees with 5 feet of snow already. Global warming.

bcbmami
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Yes, very strange! I'm just hoping we don't have snow in March and April!

Quoting Janet:

I hate it too. But it is strange.

Quoting bcbmami:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SuperMomKrissy
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:35 AM

The weather has been so strange.  First we had the crazy bad hurricane then the next week it snowed 3-4 inches.  The next week it was about 65-70 the entire week and the following week it snowed again about 6 inches.  This weekend was about 55-65 and today it's 34.  The weather itself is just so messed up! (I live in NJ)

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:42 AM

It's been in the 70's all last week and part of this week which is normal for this time of yr here in TN. Today it's 54 so far.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:27 PM

I'd say your right about being messed up, wow girl!

Quoting SuperMomKrissy:

The weather has been so strange.  First we had the crazy bad hurricane then the next week it snowed 3-4 inches.  The next week it was about 65-70 the entire week and the following week it snowed again about 6 inches.  This weekend was about 55-65 and today it's 34.  The weather itself is just so messed up! (I live in NJ)

Baybeelove88
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN