Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Is it unseasonably warm where you live?

Posted by   + Show Post

It is here. We should be having snow and instead we are having rain. Temperature at 50! That's not near right for this time of year!!

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Replies (41-50):
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Here too...we've had 60 and some 70's in the daytime...nights 40's and 50's.

Ginnygurl97
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:29 AM
I grew up in the northeast so I'm used to freezing or chilly year round. But I like some colder weather around the holidays :-/ it's just in five yrs it's never stayed this hot this late. But you're right. It's either so hot I can't leave the house w out getting heatstroke on the 100 ft to the car, or will cold snap fast, and you won't be expecting it.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

We are practically neighbors lol :). I'm in Jacksonville! I agree it needs to cool down.. gotta love Florida weather though b/c if its not hot as hades its super cold. There is NO in between lol.

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

Where in Florida do you live? I'm in Orlando. I wish it would cool down some :-(. I'm 37 weeks and can't stand this heat anymore!!!!!!!!! It's usually cooled down a little by now I think. I've been here about 5 yrs.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

I'm in Florida & the weather is warm lol. This coming weekend the high is in the 80's! I love the weather but it doesn't feel like December or Christmas time b/c of the warm temps.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EmmaZate
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:31 AM
It's been low 80s here
loveTHEviking
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I've lived in Florida my whole life so I guess I'm used to the weather. I remember just a few weeks ago I was wearing a tank top lol. I swear its why everyone is sick at my house is b/c of the weather! Mother nature can't decide if it should be hot or cold lol.

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

I grew up in the northeast so I'm used to freezing or chilly year round. But I like some colder weather around the holidays :-/ it's just in five yrs it's never stayed this hot this late. But you're right. It's either so hot I can't leave the house w out getting heatstroke on the 100 ft to the car, or will cold snap fast, and you won't be expecting it.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

We are practically neighbors lol :). I'm in Jacksonville! I agree it needs to cool down.. gotta love Florida weather though b/c if its not hot as hades its super cold. There is NO in between lol.

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

Where in Florida do you live? I'm in Orlando. I wish it would cool down some :-(. I'm 37 weeks and can't stand this heat anymore!!!!!!!!! It's usually cooled down a little by now I think. I've been here about 5 yrs.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

I'm in Florida & the weather is warm lol. This coming weekend the high is in the 80's! I love the weather but it doesn't feel like December or Christmas time b/c of the warm temps.

hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:05 PM
Maybe another winter? Its been pretty mild here in Pennsylvania.
USMCwife0530
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm in Hawaii, so yes, it's definitely unseasonably warm :-/

I miss the cool weather.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:45 PM

The heat is hard on you when your pregnant. Sorry mama. :(

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:47 PM

We did the same thing last year. Now we are having rain and some thunder the other night too!

Quoting MrsNewman:

We are having another warm winter so far. Last yr I think we had 1 good snow fall. A thunderstorm a few nights ago. Its crazy. I miss snow. I want it to snow!!!!!

snuggiewoogie
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Yes! The weather is very confused.....lol...

kaitybird
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:35 PM

It is in between.  Some days we are warmer and some days we are colder.  No snow yet really.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN