Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Is it unseasonably warm where you live?

Posted by   + Show Post

It is here. We should be having snow and instead we are having rain. Temperature at 50! That's not near right for this time of year!!

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Replies (61-70):
Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:30 AM

Yeah, it should be snowing and all it does is rain, rain, rain, here. It is raining now!

Quoting mmeredith:

Tomorrow will be 40, but it's been around 60-70! That's really not normal for us.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Canton

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

Where? My dad spent alot of time in Ohio w work when I was younger. I'm originally from Pennsylvania.

Quoting Janet:

In Ohio, from Ohio.

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

Where do live now? Where are you from?

Quoting Janet:

I believe you, I was the same way.

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

Very. I've frozen up my a/c a few times lol. Is it crazy that I keep it set at 65. No joke. I'm always freezing everyone out lol

Quoting Janet:

The heat is hard on you when your pregnant. Sorry mama. :(

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

Where in Florida do you live? I'm in Orlando. I wish it would cool down some :-(. I'm 37 weeks and can't stand this heat anymore!!!!!!!!! It's usually cooled down a little by now I think. I've been here about 5 yrs.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

I'm in Florida & the weather is warm lol. This coming weekend the high is in the 80's! I love the weather but it doesn't feel like December or Christmas time b/c of the warm temps.

nocalmegan
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Yup im I'm SoCal and it's usually chilly about now but we are still seeing days in the high 80s
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:39 AM

Is that your baby in the picture? She is a doll!

Quoting nocalmegan:

Yup im I'm SoCal and it's usually chilly about now but we are still seeing days in the high 80s

Ginnygurl97
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 2:57 AM
Dad spent quite a bit of time in Youngstown I know he was in your area too a few times as well, we went to the football hall of fame and my older brother wanted to go to U of Akron for awhile.

Quoting Janet:

Canton

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

Where? My dad spent alot of time in Ohio w work when I was younger. I'm originally from Pennsylvania.

Quoting Janet:

In Ohio, from Ohio.

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

Where do live now? Where are you from?

Quoting Janet:

I believe you, I was the same way.

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

Very. I've frozen up my a/c a few times lol. Is it crazy that I keep it set at 65. No joke. I'm always freezing everyone out lol

Quoting Janet:

The heat is hard on you when your pregnant. Sorry mama. :(

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

Where in Florida do you live? I'm in Orlando. I wish it would cool down some :-(. I'm 37 weeks and can't stand this heat anymore!!!!!!!!! It's usually cooled down a little by now I think. I've been here about 5 yrs.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

I'm in Florida & the weather is warm lol. This coming weekend the high is in the 80's! I love the weather but it doesn't feel like December or Christmas time b/c of the warm temps.

nocalmegan
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:23 PM
Yes :) and thank you. She is much older now. I think she was 6m in that pic and now she's 18m. I do not know how to change my pic on mobile.

Quoting Janet:

Is that your baby in the picture? She is a doll!

Quoting nocalmegan:

rockin2_manyMOM
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:29 PM
Well....to others it is unseasonably warm. I live near gulf shores, al....it is in the upper 70s....but we have been known to have a tshirt and shorts christmas so...quite normal for us
BraydensMama163
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Its been 75 most of this weeks. We also started getting rain today and the temp is suppose to drop with the coldfront. Something about 40 but I haven't seen anything yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gcstar42
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol yes except it has been in the 80s nearly every day. We have still been able to wear summer clothes. We had a cold front come in last night though and it is only in the 40s today! We literally went from shorts one day to winter clothes the next lol. Its supposed to be back in the 70s by thursday or friday I think though. Usually 60s is more normal for us in December.

la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:11 PM
1 mom liked this

it's not as cold as it normally is that's for sure. We normally have snow at least once by now and none!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN