Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Pre-baby body compared to post- baby

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:01 AM
  • 62 Replies
1 mom liked this
Does anyone like their body more since having kids? You always hear about how everyone hates what having a baby has done to them but never about how they love it! I personally think I look better now than before my son!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:02 AM

I enjoyed being pregnant and miss it...I was ok with my body after my babies.

bchic24
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this
It's weird but I miss it and loved it too! Even though I had hypermesis and was miserably I'll and spent the whole time in and out of hospitals but I do miss it! I will admit I hated my body right after but once I got down to my regular weight I was super happy with my new shape!

Quoting delanna6two:

I enjoyed being pregnant and miss it...I was ok with my body after my babies.

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:08 AM

I used to have a rockin bod now it looks like I'm carrying rocks *sigh

MommyIn2008
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:10 AM
I was 18 and a dancer/gymnast when I first got pregnant so no I hate my body after 2 kids and half a twin pregnancy Im up almost 40 pounds.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bchic24
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:13 AM
That's how I was the first few months after having him so I understand.

Quoting goddess99:

I used to have a rockin bod now it looks like I'm carrying rocks *sigh

bchic24
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Aw I bet! But I would be ok with losing my body to twins! Lol congrats.

Quoting MommyIn2008:

I was 18 and a dancer/gymnast when I first got pregnant so no I hate my body after 2 kids and half a twin pregnancy Im up almost 40 pounds.
stormystar15
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:16 AM
I liked my body more before my first but that's because i actually had boobs then and had some weight to me but now after baby #2 I wear a bra so it looks like I have boobs and I'm down 10lbs since before I had my first. (i had no weight needing to be lost to begin with)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bchic24
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:18 AM
Hm. Yeah that makes sense. Are you going to try to put back on the weight?

Quoting stormystar15:

I liked my body more before my first but that's because i actually had boobs then and had some weight to me but now after baby #2 I wear a bra so it looks like I have boobs and I'm down 10lbs since before I had my first. (i had no weight needing to be lost to begin with)
MommyIn2008
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:18 AM
Thanks I am way excited. I think I will join a gym in the summer after my twins are born. My kids are so worth the stretch marks but I can't accept having a "flabby" body plus the gym really helps my asthma.

Quoting bchic24:

Quoting MommyIn2008:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bchic24
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Yeah I have some pretty bad stretch marks but they don't bother me. I gained a lot of weight to my upper body during pregnancy and ended up with chunky arms! That drive me nuts because I always have trouble trimming down my arms!

Quoting MommyIn2008:

Thanks I am way excited. I think I will join a gym in the summer after my twins are born. My kids are so worth the stretch marks but I can't accept having a "flabby" body plus the gym really helps my asthma.

Quoting bchic24:

Quoting MommyIn2008:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)