Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Pre-baby body compared to post- baby

Posted by   + Show Post
Does anyone like their body more since having kids? You always hear about how everyone hates what having a baby has done to them but never about how they love it! I personally think I look better now than before my son!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Replies (11-20):
bbyB10
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:21 AM
I'm 25 lbs over weight , and it had been 8 years since my last baby , so I don't love it
bchic24
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:24 AM
I'm sorry! I have a friend who lost a ton of weight and looked amazing then she got pregnant and gained 75lbs! Her daughter is now 8 and she can't stand her body. She exercises and diets and is even seeing a nutritionalist and still can't get any weight off.

Quoting bbyB10:

I'm 25 lbs over weight , and it had been 8 years since my last baby , so I don't love it
MommyIn2008
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I gain all my weight in my hips/lower back I hate it. And I don't have any clue how to get rid of it.

Quoting bchic24:

Yeah I have some pretty bad stretch marks but they don't bother me. I gained a lot of weight to my upper body during pregnancy and ended up with chunky arms! That drive me nuts because I always have trouble trimming down my arms!

Quoting MommyIn2008:

Thanks I am way excited. I think I will join a gym in the summer after my twins are born. My kids are so worth the stretch marks but I can't accept having a "flabby" body plus the gym really helps my asthma.

Quoting bchic24:

Aw I bet! But I would be ok with losing my body to twins! Lol congrats.

Quoting MommyIn2008:

I was 18 and a dancer/gymnast when I first got pregnant so no I hate my body after 2 kids and half a twin pregnancy Im up almost 40 pounds.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsEmma88
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:27 AM
I went from a bikini body to a deflated beach ball body I can't get rid of all this loose skin but refuse to have a tummy tuck till I'm done having kids
SlapItHigh
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this

No but I look about the same.

bchic24
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:30 AM
I do have some extra skin and it's wrinkled but it only shows when I'm bent over. Standing up you wouldn't notice. I'm worried I won't be so lucky with my next pregnancy lol.

Quoting MsEmma88:

I went from a bikini body to a deflated beach ball body I can't get rid of all this loose skin but refuse to have a tummy tuck till I'm done having kids
bbyB10
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I lost a lot of weight was at my best from my 13 and 8 year olds , and then I got pg with my baby who is 13 months now so I am barely starting to slim down hubbys and I are doing it together

Quoting bchic24:

I'm sorry! I have a friend who lost a ton of weight and looked amazing then she got pregnant and gained 75lbs! Her daughter is now 8 and she can't stand her body. She exercises and diets and is even seeing a nutritionalist and still can't get any weight off.

Quoting bbyB10:

MsEmma88
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:34 AM
With my first it wasn't so bad I was back to my original body (mostly) by the time my son was six months old. But I'm not so lucky this time around with my second and darn me I still want a third. Gotta try for a girl!

Quoting bchic24:

I do have some extra skin and it's wrinkled but it only shows when I'm bent over. Standing up you wouldn't notice. I'm worried I won't be so lucky with my next pregnancy lol.

Quoting MsEmma88:

bchic24
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Ok not the best photo but this is before I got pregnant (I'm the one in the middle) and you can kind of see I'm shaped a bit like a ruler and I am a little heavier.
bchic24
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:39 AM
Lol yeah we plan on trying until we get a girl. Hubby HAS to get his girl lol. Maybe well get lucky and our second will be a girl lol

Quoting MsEmma88:

With my first it wasn't so bad I was back to my original body (mostly) by the time my son was six months old. But I'm not so lucky this time around with my second and darn me I still want a third. Gotta try for a girl!

Quoting bchic24:

Quoting MsEmma88:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN