Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pre-baby body compared to post- baby

Posted by   + Show Post
Does anyone like their body more since having kids? You always hear about how everyone hates what having a baby has done to them but never about how they love it! I personally think I look better now than before my son!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Replies (31-40):
ZakkarysMom
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:48 PM
After my 1st and 2nd i liked my body. Bigger boobies. :) Now after my 3rd i have stomach pudge that didnt go away like before. Ugh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZakkarysMom
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:51 PM
Im so jealous! lol You look good.

Quoting bchic24:

And this is my body now. I prefer it now because I'm more hourglass instead of ruler!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bchic24
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:57 PM
Aw thank you! I would have liked to lose a few pounds more but hubby begged me not to. He says he likes his woman soft, no hard bodies lol.

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Quoting bchic24:

And this is my body now. I prefer it now because I'm more hourglass instead of ruler!

ZakkarysMom
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:59 PM
lol

Quoting bchic24:

Aw thank you! I would have liked to lose a few pounds more but hubby begged me not to. He says he likes his woman soft, no hard bodies lol.

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Quoting bchic24:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bchic24
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:59 PM
I hear it's harder after each baby! We're ttc #2 and this post has me thinking after the next baby I'm screwed lol.

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

After my 1st and 2nd i liked my body. Bigger boobies. :) Now after my 3rd i have stomach pudge that didnt go away like before. Ugh.
ZakkarysMom
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep my body is worse now. Stretch marks and pudge. The stretch marks i can live with. They fade..eventually. The pudge is going to be hard to get rid of.

Quoting bchic24:

I hear it's harder after each baby! We're ttc #2 and this post has me thinking after the next baby I'm screwed lol.

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Iron-range-girl
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I would have to yes for the most part the only thing I would like to change is my but I liked my but before kids then I do now. 

toybar02
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:31 PM
1 mom liked this
i honestly do like my body more after the kids, its so funny but before i had my kids i was close to 300 lbs, i hated my body,after my first son i lost 100 lbs, so i was like 176lbs, then i got pregnant again, went back up to 216 lbs, now im a size 4, and i didnt breastfeed either child, i pumped for the second because he was tube fed, he was born early and in the nicu but now all i have to do is tighten cuz i still have some loose skin but overall i love being able to shop in any store now
KRYSTALK1013
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this
I was too skinny before I had my daughter. My lowest weight since I was 15 was 104 and I got down to that in my first trimester because of the morning sickness. I was 150 when I gave birth and at 7 weeks postpartum, I'm a very healthy 132. I LOVE the way I look now.
luvmybug
by Amanda on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this

i look about the same, actually.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)