Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pre-baby body compared to post- baby

Posted by   + Show Post
Does anyone like their body more since having kids? You always hear about how everyone hates what having a baby has done to them but never about how they love it! I personally think I look better now than before my son!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Replies (51-60):
Eve-marie
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:32 AM

Hubby assures me I look better now. Before, apparently, he was afraid of getting stabbed on my hip bones. Now he stands behind me when I brush my teeth to watch me jiggle until I shoo that fool away. I think mothers should be soft somewhere. we are living comforters, after all.

RunningMommaof2
by Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:33 AM
1 mom liked this
My self confidence is Better than it was before baby, but I'm not digging the extra skin I was left with.
SlightlyPerfect
If you know you're a terrible person, why choose to continue?
Today at 11:05 AM
by Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:38 AM

No. I miss my pre-pregnancy boobs like nobody's business!!!!!!

slightlyperfect

tonipaffel
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 5:00 PM

I dunnnnnno ... i like my body more because it made me realize im sexy big or small and you don't have to be  110 pounds to be sexy but i also realized that i really miss my clothes and i can't wait to loose my weight- i weigh 170 and im working on getting to 135 i don't ever want to be skinny skinny again so its still a win loose for me

Myruhbel
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 5:34 PM
I HATE my body now and am depressed. I used to be 126. Now I'm 149 and can't get rid of it! It's depressing.
Maks1mommy
by Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 5:36 PM
I looked much better. Before dd I was between 98-105 lbs. I'm 5'7, so I looked kind of sickly.
After I had her I was 110-120, I looked tons better.
I'm hoping after this pregnancy I can keep another 10-15 lbs.
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:24 PM

I'm very happy with my post baby body.

KayKyMom
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:38 PM

I think I was more ok with my body after my second child because I was many years older and more accepting, plus I worked out an ate WAY better during the pregnancy. I never did get to loose the weight because now I'm pregnant again. I think because I am older and a bit wiser about my health I am ok with it.

lcm3181
by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 2:24 PM

I actually lost my weight faster after baby #2. After the first one I was able to relax more and rest...there is NO resting if you have 2;-)

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Yep my body is worse now. Stretch marks and pudge. The stretch marks i can live with. They fade..eventually. The pudge is going to be hard to get rid of.

Quoting bchic24:

I hear it's harder after each baby! We're ttc #2 and this post has me thinking after the next baby I'm screwed lol.

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

After my 1st and 2nd i liked my body. Bigger boobies. :) Now after my 3rd i have stomach pudge that didnt go away like before. Ugh.

Krystle21
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 11:17 AM
I'm bigger after having kids only bc I got on birth control. So no I don't like my body but I was only 5lbs heavier after having kids so that didn't cause my weight gain
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)