Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I don't know if I should as???

Posted by   + Show Post

My s/o pay child support and we have money put to the side so if his kids need money for sports or anything we have it and give it to them. So i have been thinking if i should ask my x (father of my 2 girls) if he could help pay for the girls dance. I do get child support.. NO i am not a money hungry bitch.. The girls love to go to dance class. and usually i dont need help with it unitl like now. When i need to have a down payment for their recital dresses. I have been trying different ways on asking him. A part of me doesn't want to ask him cause i know he will tell me..A) I give you cs B) dont i give you enough. Right now he lives in a diffferent state, but is plaining on moving back here to be closer to the girls...i was thinking about waiting till he moves back to ask... What would you ladies do?shrugging

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Replies (31-36):
iluvmykids32012
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:13 AM
Thats awesme! He seems like a great father/dad. Thank God that hes willing to help instead of only paying cs.

Quoting arilolojrsmom:

ok so i asked him and he shocked me. 1st he asked how much and i said whatever he can give me.. then he said he doesnt see why no. i fell on the floor..

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
arilolojrsmom
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:53 AM

yeah no not a great father....usually its like pulling teeth when i need a little more help....a great father wouldnt of kicked me and at the time my 1 year old  out... and he hasnt been a father for 5 year ( thats how old our oldest it) ri0ght now hes the man over the phone.. they know he is dadddy but hes never really helped me with them..he use to yell at me infront of them telling me i am a pos and no one else would want me...

Quoting iluvmykids32012:

Thats awesme! He seems like a great father/dad. Thank God that hes willing to help instead of only paying cs.

Quoting arilolojrsmom:

ok so i asked him and he shocked me. 1st he asked how much and i said whatever he can give me.. then he said he doesnt see why no. i fell on the floor..

arilolojrsmom
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:55 AM

it was always a problem he never could keep a job...but now that he has a good job i hope it's not a problem

Quoting KG34:

I ask my ex to help pay for things all the time. It's never been a problem. He's more than happy to help.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:05 PM

hope it works out...

arilolojrsmom
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:20 PM

thanks

Quoting delanna6two:

hope it works out...

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:20 PM

you're welcome:)

Quoting arilolojrsmom:

thanks

Quoting delanna6two:

hope it works out...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)