Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
Hi how is everyone, would to meet on Tuesday for coffee break on Tuesdays'
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Replies (11-12):
mommy1200785
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Hi, iam new to this hole new cafemom thing and iam still frighering it out. I have a 5 year old son and his named is Kayden and i have a wonderfull boyfriend named Jake

hemlockprimrose
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 3:17 PM

HI, I am new to CafeMom.. My daughter suggested that I check it out.. I got hurt at work 3 months ago and have been off of work since.. I have torn my cartilage in my left knee and need to have surgery, well the Ins Co don't want to pay.. so right now it is a waiting game.. I am not one to just sit around and since I have been off of work have been limited to what I can do.. I have 3 kids 2 beatiful daughters and a handsome son.. both my girls are married.. and they gave me 2 beatiful granddaughter.. Me and my kids are my best friends.. I am divorced twice and currently living with my boyfriend of 4 years.... I am a CMA/CNA in an assited living home.. woking with the elderly.. and I love it!!! it is very rewarding for me.. knowing that I am helping them.. and OH how i miss working.. I am caring, Loving and open minded I don't judge people.. would love to get to know you.. you have any questions just ask..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN