Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Maybe TMI

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:45 PM
  • 4 Replies

I'm 24 years old SAHM and married with a beautiful 4 year old daughter...Since Sept. of last year I've been on the Depo Shot "I've been on the Depo shot before I had my daughter in 2008 and never had my period while i'm on it..Well in July 2012 I missed my shot didn't get it until August while I was on my period and I was on my period til Sept. then it stoped...and Then started my period AGAIN later October and still on it!  they are somtimes medium flow to light where sometimes my husband and I have sex "yes we don't ever use condoms" then yesterday I stoped and now today I started back but it's light but everytime I wipe theres little blood clots.....Also I am no longer on the Depo or any other kind of Birth Control since my last shot.

Does anyone ever have this problem ? and if so what the heck cud it be from?

Sorry if this confused anyone! Hope someone can kind help me out! I go to my OBGYN on Dec. 17th since my appt. got cancelled on Dec. 5th.

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Since your not taking the pill now it could be your body adjusting to not taking it anymore. Just my thought.

mommy2annaliese
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:22 PM
I had that problem after my baby on depo. It never stopped. Had it 6 months everyday until I got off depo and it was out of me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SlapItHigh
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:03 AM

I don't know but I hope you find answers.

kim8934
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 5:49 PM

yea, that's what happened to me.  I had to wear pads all the time because I never knew when aunt flo was going to visit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)