Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

New Here and Need Support

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 3:23 PM
  • 11 Replies

Hello Everyone,

My name is Amber and I am new here. I just found out I am 6 weeks pregnant and its been a horrible time so far. This is my first child. When I went into get my first checkup my HCG levels were good. Well I ended up going to the ER on Wed 5th with spotting and cramping. The doctor said my levels were low and that I needed to come back in on Sun the 8th and get retested and see where the levels were and what was going on. After my appointment on Wed I had no more spotting and not alot of cramping either. So on Sun they drew blood and when I got the results they said that my levels didn't double like they were suppose to but that they went up from 4,000 something to 5,000 something. They checked my cervix and she said it was good. I am just so worried I don't want to miscarry. I am just looking for people to talk to and get any adive from.

Thanks Amber

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 3:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NNB
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Welcome, no advice here, just eat healthily and look after yourself :)

BeautyFull
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Welcome,

I pray that you get well soon.  Unfortunately I dont know what to tell you on how to prevent miscarring.

but take care of yourself.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Welcome, I'm Janet. It didn't go down it went up. Stay off your feet as much as you can. I will pray for you hun.

SlapItHigh
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Welcome.  So sorry you are going through this difficult time.  Hope everything will be ok.

cl1998
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:13 PM

All I can do is say a little prayer for you.  Miscarriage is not something that you can really stop, especially that early.  I hope all is well. Please let us know if you need anything!!

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Welcome try to rest and stay off your feet. Good luck with everything.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Welcome!!!
amberta
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 4:04 AM
Thanks everyone. I ended up back in the er today with more cramping and spotting. I got to see my baby and I guess the heartbeat was at only 90 beats when it shouldve been at 150-160. My hcg levels were 5500 on the 9th and went down to 5100. Im so worried the doctor said that theres not a very good outcome. I pray for a miracle. Im on one week bed rest. I just dont want to loose my baby....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Dec. 14, 2012 at 11:03 AM

I am so sorry hon. I hope things turn around for you.

OliviasMommy611
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 6:31 PM
Welcome to the group
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)