Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

New Here and Need Support

Posted by   + Show Post

Hello Everyone,

My name is Amber and I am new here. I just found out I am 6 weeks pregnant and its been a horrible time so far. This is my first child. When I went into get my first checkup my HCG levels were good. Well I ended up going to the ER on Wed 5th with spotting and cramping. The doctor said my levels were low and that I needed to come back in on Sun the 8th and get retested and see where the levels were and what was going on. After my appointment on Wed I had no more spotting and not alot of cramping either. So on Sun they drew blood and when I got the results they said that my levels didn't double like they were suppose to but that they went up from 4,000 something to 5,000 something. They checked my cervix and she said it was good. I am just so worried I don't want to miscarry. I am just looking for people to talk to and get any adive from.

Thanks Amber

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 3:23 PM
Replies (11-11):
amberta
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 3:20 AM
Today its been confirmed I had a miscarriage. Ive never felt so empty. I lost my little blueberry and just yesterday I saw it for the first time and today nothing but a blank screen
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN