It's Coffee Break time! Hot Topic: You're Too Old To Wear That!
Welcome to Mom To Mom's Tuesday Coffee Break!
According to a British beauty company who surveyed 2,000 women over the age of 45, the age to grow old gracefully is 59. This is the age women believe they should stop wearing lipstick, high heels, tight fitting clothing and artificial nails. The survey also found that women over the age of 40 should not wear baseball caps, artificial tans or mini-skirts. Other age restricted fashions in the survey include tattoos and tall boots.
Read more about it here.
1. Do you agree with the survey?
2. At what age do you think women should start to look more 'natural'?
3. What 'questionable' items do you have in your wardrobe?
4. Do you think certain types of fashion should be restricted to a certain age group?
While you share your thoughts with us, be sure to let us know what you would like us to serve you!
Be sure to check out these posts as you wait!
- UPDATE Pg 9: 7 -Year-Old Shot to Death: What Is Your Stance on Gun Control?
- Can you describe the moment when you saw your child for the first time?
- I sent my fil a pine tree for his loss, too much?
We hope you have fun and enjoy your time with us.