Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

have you ever felt at any moment like you were a kid again?

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:10 AM
  • 12 Replies
My sister colored my hair for me in Sept. After we were done we let our kids play together. We sat at the kitchen table and started coloring. Just like we were kids again. (We haven't go along since the day we found out we were sister...but that's a different story) well I asked her what she wanted for Christmas she said you buy the coloring book and I'll buy then crayons and markers. So that's what we did. Now we are 4 year and a week apart. It sounds like we want to be kids. That's not it the only time we got along was if we were coloring together. So when we get together we will beagle to sit and color. Lol I know I sound like a big kid..but I love my sister and my nephews and will do anything to stay in their lives even if I have to color.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:05 AM

lol that's kinda cute. I color with my dd, it's fun =)

arilolojrsmom
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this

the kid where cloring then they left to go play and bug grampa so we started to color..its kinda the only thing we have..we are trying so hard to get along and its working great.. for us and our kids

Quoting goddess99:

lol that's kinda cute. I color with my dd, it's fun =)

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Whatever is fun to you!  Enjoy!  I love Barbies and dolls:)

lnrmom
by Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:00 AM

I love coloring and cartoons. Nothing wrong with it. My grandfather is the oldest kid I know. :)

MusherMaggie
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Coloring is great therapy--my mother did it all the time, and I do when I can!
Da998
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:56 PM
My dd and I color every now and then. I also love to play board games with her too. When my older boys were little, I used to play games (like tag) in the park, more often than not other kids wanted to join.! Live life to the fullest by doing what your heart desires while at the same time nourishing your relationships :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:58 PM
I'm totally a big kid. I really enjoy playing with my kiddos toys with them. We enjoy coloring together and doing art projects too. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arilolojrsmom
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 10:27 AM

but it was my sister and i (she 23 and i am 27) our kids were playing and we were coloring together.

Quoting Da998:

My dd and I color every now and then. I also love to play board games with her too. When my older boys were little, I used to play games (like tag) in the park, more often than not other kids wanted to join.! Live life to the fullest by doing what your heart desires while at the same time nourishing your relationships :)

Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 15, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Do what you got to do.

OliviasMommy611
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 4:00 PM
Yes, of course!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)