Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

have you ever felt at any moment like you were a kid again?

Posted by   + Show Post
My sister colored my hair for me in Sept. After we were done we let our kids play together. We sat at the kitchen table and started coloring. Just like we were kids again. (We haven't go along since the day we found out we were sister...but that's a different story) well I asked her what she wanted for Christmas she said you buy the coloring book and I'll buy then crayons and markers. So that's what we did. Now we are 4 year and a week apart. It sounds like we want to be kids. That's not it the only time we got along was if we were coloring together. So when we get together we will beagle to sit and color. Lol I know I sound like a big kid..but I love my sister and my nephews and will do anything to stay in their lives even if I have to color.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Replies (11-12):
Da998
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 10:01 PM

I don't really feel that it matters how old you are.  I think it's kind of nice, although it sounds like you feel like you have to color with her for her to be on good terms with you.  If that is the case then I think you should consider telling her how you feel about your relationship with her and how much you love her children. A good relationship (with anyone) is hard work but works best with honesty, trust, respect, and loyalty (to a degree). Dr. Phil has good relationship advice, especially on how to talk to your loved ones (he always has a section in the Oprah mag)  Best of luck!  Good long lasting relationships are worth all of the sacrifices we make.

Sarahb21
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Whenever we go out in the snow, I feel like a kid again. I HATE the cold, but sledding, snowball fights, making snowmen, things like that are so fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN