Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

moms with girl ...need info....

Posted by   + Show Post

what do you moms think about  the Bella ballerina shoes? my 5 year old really wants a pair. they look cool but i really don't want her to break a bone cause she is a cults. 

by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Replies (11-16):
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:27 PM

my 1st. hearing of them but I have a little dd that loves anything dance...sounds like something she would like.

arilyn4
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:35 PM

got some for my daughter for xmas. she has been in dance for 4 years and has waited patiently for a year for these! I wish they came in my size ;)

LilRed8626
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:43 PM

My 5 year old wants them for Christmas, but Im not going to get them for her because she is super clumsy and she probably would end up getting hurt lol She is getting plenty of other stuff that she asked for lol

MamaMorgan0709
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this

My DD has them.  Somehow she talked her Daddy into buying them.  She's had them since August, and is pretty clumsy. so far so good. She only twirled in them the first month. She uses them for her PE class. 

rmfanfgljf
by New Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:22 PM

not sure, my dd refuses to even look at them lol, she really doesn't like them at all.

arilolojrsmom
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:16 PM
That was my issue I didn't think they could use them for gym. That's why I haven't got them yet.

Quoting MamaMorgan0709:

My DD has them.  Somehow she talked her Daddy into buying them.  She's had them since August, and is pretty clumsy. so far so good. She only twirled in them the first month. She uses them for her PE class. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN