Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

bad day

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:29 PM
  • 13 Replies
To day was a bad day seated OK but didn't end well , have a senior business partner and she just do sent get it when it come to family , don't get me wrong not like she's my boss either realty not a partner don't no how to explain it . I guess you could call her my mentor , its my business she just introduced me to it and she is suppose to sponsor me and coach me till can run on my own . I am already their I really don't need her . I have owned two of my own businesses
be for. I had a cafe in Florida when BP had their oil spill it wiped me out and so Manny others to.
And I had an auto repair shop in Salisbury ma so I know how to run a buissnes .I also ran a business for 15 years in Boston . I am just so frustrated with her

by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Sorry, I hope things get better.

trish_odi
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:09 PM
Thanks I hope so to I know they will and it stinks because karen is her name, could be a great person if she would stop being so pushy and listen to what I tell her some time I think she has mental issues seriously, her sister has early onset dementia some time I think she does to
SarahT1987
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:45 AM

Just ask then leave the things you don't want...Show like you are friendly with her...Say yes to everything she tells..Appreciate her always till your things get over.fingers crossed

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:10 PM

hope it gets better...

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Hope things improve soon.

Pammi86
by Pamela on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:16 PM
Sorry, I know all about frustrating people!
splatz
by Sarah on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:29 AM
Sorry. Hopefully it gets better soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trish_odi
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:14 PM
Thank you that sounds like great advice, you are so wrigt I need to get all the info I need I have a team of people depending on me and I am not going to let this lady get to me , I plan on being very seccsful with my business and I have a strong group . They are all very motivated it awesome . Thank you again I am going to take your advice love this place
trish_odi
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Thank you sorry to take so long to get back been really busy getting this off the ground . Its growing so the hard work is starting to pay off . Growing faster than I expected its awesome . I know I don't have to deal with this woman much longer thank god . I am so pleased at the way its all falling into place just the way I was told it word as long as I put the time in and follow the business plan I can't fail.!!! Love this group
trish_odi
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Thank you sorry to take so long to get back been really busy getting this off the ground . Its growing so the hard work is starting to pay off . Growing faster than I expected its awesome . I know I don't have to deal with this woman much longer thank god . I am so pleased at the way its all falling into place just the way I was told it word as long as I put the time in and follow the business plan I can't fail.!!! Love this group
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN