Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
To day was a bad day seated OK but didn't end well , have a senior business partner and she just do sent get it when it come to family , don't get me wrong not like she's my boss either realty not a partner don't no how to explain it . I guess you could call her my mentor , its my business she just introduced me to it and she is suppose to sponsor me and coach me till can run on my own . I am already their I really don't need her . I have owned two of my own businesses
be for. I had a cafe in Florida when BP had their oil spill it wiped me out and so Manny others to.
And I had an auto repair shop in Salisbury ma so I know how to run a buissnes .I also ran a business for 15 years in Boston . I am just so frustrated with her

by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Replies (11-13):
trish_odi
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:21 PM
Thank you
trish_odi
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:23 PM
Thank you I know it will she is just a bump in the road its already getting better love this site
trish_odi
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:27 PM
Thank you so much ladies I love this place I hop I have thanked everyone that took the time to read my bitch and reply to me it means a lot to know people understand and the listen lol how ironic lo I have to laugh about it or I would loose my minded thank god for good friends
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN