Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Can't believe it

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:50 PM
  • 36 Replies

I am so pissed! While my 5yr old little GIRL was taking a bath my uncle walked in shut the curtain and announced that he needed to use the bathroom. WHILE SHE WAS IN THERE!!!!! We have a second bathroom in our home so I don't really know why he needed to be in there while she was. I don't even go in there when she is and I am her mom. I was irritated beyond beliefe and extremely angry. 

angry

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I would be angry too.

Pammi86
by Pamela on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I would be mad too!
marchantmom06
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Why would you be mad? He shut the curtain.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRIZZ25
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this
wtf??? no way i would be beating that door down..he could do any thing to her..
OctoberCutie07
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting marchantmom06:

He's a grown man shutting the door with my little girl in there naked in the tub. Why wouldn't I be upset?

marchantmom06
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:54 PM
For one because it's a family member. He wasnt in there giving her a bath and you should ALWAYS be in the room with a child that small while bathing.

Quoting OctoberCutie07:

Quoting marchantmom06:

He's a grown man shutting the door with my little girl in there naked in the tub. Why wouldn't I be upset?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OctoberCutie07
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:58 AM

Quoting marchantmom06:

For one because it's a family member. He wasnt in there giving her a bath and you should ALWAYS be in the room with a child that small while bathing.

Quoting OctoberCutie07:

Quoting marchantmom06:

I had been in the room but I had just stepped out to get her towel and pajamas. Yes he is family but he has never been around and even I don't know him very well. Either way a grown man should not be in the bathroom with a little girl who is in the tub. The only exception would be if it was her father.

marchantmom06
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:05 AM
I think you are being ridicoulous. He pulled the curtain he didn't whip his penis out and shake it at her. Not all men are evil and you don't want to raise your child to think so. Nothing at all happened. He told you what he was doing and wasn't sneaking around. Let it go and move on. And take a towel and pajamas with you before the bath. You can never be to careful around water.

Quoting OctoberCutie07:

Quoting marchantmom06:

Quoting OctoberCutie07:

Quoting marchantmom06:

I had been in the room but I had just stepped out to get her towel and pajamas. Yes he is family but he has never been around and even I don't know him very well. Either way a grown man should not be in the bathroom with a little girl who is in the tub. The only exception would be if it was her father.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OctoberCutie07
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this

You can think I am rediculous all you want. He didn't tell me until he had already been in the bathroom. You might not think it is a big deal but I do. Please don't judge me. There are many reasons that I was concerned.I don't know this man very well and even if I did that wouldn't matter. You seem to be the only one who thinks that I am being rediculous about the situation.

lnrmom
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:43 AM
2 moms liked this

I would've punched him in the throat. That was inappropriate.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN