Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I am so pissed! While my 5yr old little GIRL was taking a bath my uncle walked in shut the curtain and announced that he needed to use the bathroom. WHILE SHE WAS IN THERE!!!!! We have a second bathroom in our home so I don't really know why he needed to be in there while she was. I don't even go in there when she is and I am her mom. I was irritated beyond beliefe and extremely angry. 

angry

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:50 PM
Replies (11-20):
timefor2
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I would have been upset as well.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I would have been mad too.

KRIZZ25
we try to make excuses for ower kids bad behavior. when its ower fault for letting it happen in first place.we need to show them how to behave. dont make excuses ..make solutions ..
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
by Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this
i would broke that door down and beat his ass..he could piss out side .if he need to shit go in other bath room or as u to make it quick.and u cant trust any one..
KRIZZ25
we try to make excuses for ower kids bad behavior. when its ower fault for letting it happen in first place.we need to show them how to behave. dont make excuses ..make solutions ..
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
by Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting marchantmom06:

u are insane..most men are nasty in one way or another..
DazeDelights
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I understand being upset but my question is why is he in your home if you don't know him very well?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
OctoberCutie07
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Quoting DazeDelights:

I understand being upset but my question is why is he in your home if you don't know him very well?

I live with my father who is renting me two bedrooms with complete use of the whole house. He is my dad's step-brotherwho was kicked out of his moms house. I'm not sure why he was kicked out but my dad felt bad for him so he let him move in with us with no warning or heads up or anything. He has only been living with us for 2 weeks at this point.

snuggiewoogie
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 5:17 PM
1 mom liked this

You have to get past it. It's overwith now.....

marchantmom06
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Not the ones I associate with. Sorry that the men in your life are Nasty. You are the company you keep

Quoting KRIZZ25:

Quoting marchantmom06:

u are insane..most men are nasty in one way or another..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OctoberCutie07
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

You have to get past it. It's overwith now.....

I am over it now. I confronted him on how I felt about the situation and now its over. He knows he was wrong. I'm just keeping up with peoples comments.

Shelly126
by Michele on Dec. 13, 2012 at 6:45 PM
2 moms liked this
Quoting lnrmom:

I would've punched him in the throat. That was inappropriate.

I LOVE your comment the most by far! And I am not in any way poking fun @ you, it was just absolutely raw and hysterical and the exact same reaction I had when I first read this post!
I would have been beyond pissed and I wouldn't care if I knew him well or not, its inappropriate for a grown man to be in their with a little girl that is naked in the bath tub, especially while he is going to the bathroom and obviously has his penis exposed! Yes it may have been very innocent and most times i'm sure when similar stories happen it is innocent, not everyone is a child predator. BUT, #1 the fact she didn't know him well, makes that completely different and #2 beyond the obvious predatory concerns parents have for their children, it's just indecent. I wouldn't be comfortable if he walked in while I was in the tub and the curtain was already closed and he didn't see anything and vise versa, it's just crude, wait or use the other bathroom dude, or you risk a punch in the throat in my house! ;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)