Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I am so pissed! While my 5yr old little GIRL was taking a bath my uncle walked in shut the curtain and announced that he needed to use the bathroom. WHILE SHE WAS IN THERE!!!!! We have a second bathroom in our home so I don't really know why he needed to be in there while she was. I don't even go in there when she is and I am her mom. I was irritated beyond beliefe and extremely angry. 

angry

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:50 PM
Replies (21-30):
KRIZZ25
get man out of the white house put god back in and see what happens..
26 minutes ago
by Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting marchantmom06:

i would never trust any one wth my kids..man women or child..if a child is in the bath no one but the parents should be in the bath room wth her.its not appropriate .
chloesmommy777
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this

He was waaay out of line! I'd be wary of him in the future. Red flag city!

marchantmom06
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:56 PM
I disagree. My little sister bathes my little kids all the time. My brother has bathed my sons. My parents and aunts and uncles have all seen my children naked. My best friend bathes the kids when they spend the night with her. It's sad that people think the world is full of evil family members.

Quoting KRIZZ25:

Quoting marchantmom06:

i would never trust any one wth my kids..man women or child..if a child is in the bath no one but the parents should be in the bath room wth her.its not appropriate .

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Solitude76
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Follow your gut! And if your gut was ringing bells there was a reason for that!

OctoberCutie07
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Quoting Solitude76:

Follow your gut! And if your gut was ringing bells there was a reason for that!

Thank you! I have been watching very carefully tonight since he has gotten back from work. Any time my daughter walked out of the room I made sure that I knew where she was. Especially when he was upstairs. Thankfully he spends most of his time down in his room.

bow down

MichelleMc
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh Lord, You guys are ridiculous. If he was trying to do something, he would have done something! If you are so concerned you surely didn't act like it. Letting a naked child alone with him in the house. Please. YOU shouldn't have left her alone, naked in the water that little to begin with. He shut the curtain & told her what he was doing. She COULDN"T see him. Sorry you are so hateful & think everyone is evil. Maybe you should move out on your own, keep her locked away & hope you can keep her in a bubble. My gosh. Please.

OctoberCutie07
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Quoting MichelleMc:

Oh Lord, You guys are ridiculous. If he was trying to do something, he would have done something! If you are so concerned you surely didn't act like it. Letting a naked child alone with him in the house. Please. YOU shouldn't have left her alone, naked in the water that little to begin with. He shut the curtain & told her what he was doing. She COULDN"T see him. Sorry you are so hateful & think everyone is evil. Maybe you should move out on your own, keep her locked away & hope you can keep her in a bubble. My gosh. Please.

I'm not a hateful person. That was never said. And I never said that everyone was evil and most of all I never said that I was trying to keep my daughter in a bubble. I had stepped out of the room for a mere moment and thats when it happened. Not only was the curtain shut but so was the door. If you find the whole situation so rediculous then why did you bother to post a response?

MichelleMc
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting OctoberCutie07:

Quoting MichelleMc:

I'm not a hateful person. That was never said. And I never said that everyone was evil and most of all I never said that I was trying to keep my daughter in a bubble. I had stepped out of the room for a mere moment and thats when it happened. Not only was the curtain shut but so was the door. If you find the whole situation so rediculous then why did you bother to post a response?

Because it is ridiculous all these posts, including yours. He isn't a child molester or wouldn't have handled it the way he did. Then you are posting all these now I watch him everyday. COME ON?! Get the heck real. If he was trying to do something, he wouldn't have closed the curtain, he wouldn't have said what he was doing. He would have pulled his penis out in front of her with something, do you like that? You are beyond over reacting. To him, she was a little girl & it never entered his mind ( by his actions ) that it was a bad/dirty situations. It was his niece and yes, he needed to pull the curtain, but he wasn't being dirty. Goodness. He doesn't need watched everyday now by you or to see what floor he is on. He didn't handle it like someone that was out to hurt her or do anything dirty or bad.

ashleywagoner
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:55 PM
Did he know there was another bathroom? Either way....inappropriate!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OctoberCutie07
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Quoting ashleywagoner:

Did he know there was another bathroom? Either way....inappropriate!!!!!

Yes he did know

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)