Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Medications during Pregnancy, worried :(

Posted by   + Show Post

Hello ladies, I just found out i was 4 weeks pregnant and well im absolutly stoked! this isnt my first pregnancy butits been a very long while, you see i have a 6 yr old daughter. Well a couple of days  before i found out i was pregnant i had gotten very sick i had alot of congestion and sinus pressure so i took Advil allergy and congestion. I recently read that it contained Pseudoephedrine, well i took it for i wanna say 3 days and before that i took theraflu tea and some other allergy and cold meds, and then to top it off! i want to say like 2 weeks before that i had a bad yeast infection and bought the monistat 7 day treatment, it just wasnt a good month for me, but now that i find out im pregnant im definetly worried :( Does anyone have any info on how this might affect me and my baby, i would greatly appreciate it.

by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 3:18 AM
Replies (11-12):
jltplk25
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Being that you're only four weeks or so, you're more than likely OK. If you are worried, I would contact the doctor and see what he recommends. Good luck and congrats!

Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 15, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Women take all kinds of things before they know they are pregnant! I'm sure the baby is fine. Like the others said to ease your mind ask your doctor. As far as monistat. They gave me that when I had a yeast infection when I was pregnant.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN