Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Long car rides

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 3:49 PM
  • 43 Replies
Are no fun! We're driving from Texas to Indiana. It's been quite a Boring trip! I have read 50 shades of gray. Do you like to read in the car?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 3:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 15, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Yes, it gives you something to do to pass time away.

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 15, 2012 at 4:50 PM

I usually don't, sometimes it gives me a headache. Have a safe trip =)

OctoberCutie07
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 5:14 PM

I do sometimes and 50 Shades of Grey was a great book. Have you read all of them? When we were little my mom would play games with us. One of my favorites was the alphabet game. You start at the begining and try to find 1 word for each letter and you have to stay in order. Something I do with my daughter since she is just starting to recongnize words by their letters is I put together a "travel bag" with little things that she can do sitting in her car seat.

PoehlerBear1983
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 5:36 PM
I get car sick very easy so no reading for me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 5:52 PM
I read the first one. I so wish I had the second right now!

Quoting OctoberCutie07:

I do sometimes and 50 Shades of Grey was a great book. Have you read all of them? When we were little my mom would play games with us. One of my favorites was the alphabet game. You start at the begining and try to find 1 word for each letter and you have to stay in order. Something I do with my daughter since she is just starting to recongnize words by their letters is I put together a "travel bag" with little things that she can do sitting in her car seat.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 5:52 PM
Bummer

Quoting PoehlerBear1983:

I get car sick very easy so no reading for me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 5:53 PM
Thanks!

Quoting goddess99:

I usually don't, sometimes it gives me a headache. Have a safe trip =)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 5:53 PM
I so agree

Quoting Janet:

Yes, it gives you something to do to pass time away.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OctoberCutie07
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 6:05 PM

The second one was better then the 1st and the 3rd one was lighter then both of them. Good reads though!!

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Quoting OctoberCutie07:

OliviasMommy611
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 6:24 PM
I couldn't get my husband to stop and pick it up. I will read it very soon though.

Quoting OctoberCutie07:

The second one was better then the 1st and the 3rd one was lighter then both of them. Good reads though!!

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Quoting OctoberCutie07:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)