Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

show & tell me your puppy/dog!

Posted by   + Show Post
I have 2.
Panda (the puppy picture)
Pheonix (the dog)

Panda is a chiwenie/jack russle mix.
Pheonix is pure breed shar pei. :)

Pictures in comments
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 11:52 PM
Replies (11-20):
scoleman828
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 9:31 AM

And last, but not least, the little round black one is paddles. He's a basset hound/ Welsh corgi, about 5 years old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darkwhisper
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 9:41 AM

This is my Phoebe. She's a year and one month old. She is sooo sweet, and loves us to peices. Her idea of playing "fetch" is, the boys throw the ball, then they have to chase her around the yard to get it back lol.

I currently don't have a picture of our Hera who is a german shepherd/mastiff mix. She too is a wonderful 15 week old puppy and is almost as big as Phoebe already lol. She is almost totally potty trained but does NOT like other people and is quite happy with just her humans. She is protective already and loves us all. My son is now wanting some small dogs, like chihuahuas and papillons lol. I'm not so sure about those. maybe another lab or a husky would be nice.

Maks1mommy
by Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 10:14 AM

My dib! He's three.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
alf2651
by Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

This is Polly. She just turned a year old, and we adopted her back in late September from the local SPCA. She's a sweet little thing and protective over DD. 

She's also a huge couch potato. If you get off of the sofa or out of the recliner for more than 30 seconds, she takes your spot and goes to sleep.

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 16, 2012 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Zoe, part lab/chow

lnrmom
by Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 4:36 PM
1 mom liked this

This is Boo. She's my Pit. She's 2 1/2. She thinks she's a bird. :)

happy41ce
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 5:36 PM
2 moms liked this

Chipper- My Yorkie and Daisy my Chiuahuah

squeekers
by Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this

we dont have a canine. ours is a smaller furbaby. we have a guinea pig. he's just the right size for us.

cbk_mom3
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 10:14 PM
1 mom liked this

This is Sheldon, my poodle I rescued from the animal shelter. He'd been terribly abused and neglected and tortured before he was dumped at the shelter. I hope whoever did that to him is real proud of themselves, takes a big strong person to beat up on a defenseless little dog. It's taken me almost 2 years to get him out of his shell. He's named after the character on "The Big Bang Theory." I figured since he'd been through so much hell before I got him, he deserved a fun name, plus it's my favorite character on my favorite show. LOL. He's my baby, though. And, like I always say, I may have rescued Sheldon, but Sheldon saved me. 

B-FigNewton
by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 1:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Hank is our only one right now.

He is half border collie, half lab.

He is 6 mos old.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)