Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

what am i doing wrong

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:05 AM
  • 11 Replies

hi  everyone,

i been with my child father for 4 years and its like the longer were together things get worse. im a college student going to a top chef and im also taking care of my mom and its like we both have a past were we been abuse as kids and its like i was rape on and off for 7 yrs by my mom druggie bf and she kept him around even when i told her what happen and then in his past his druggie mom and is mom sister bet on him for 13 years now its 2012 and i for gave and move on and is like hes still in the pass he as anger problems towards me and my son and dog and its like its hard to spend time together when i have to take of my shes on a walker and i work part time and im a part time student and its to cold to walk any where and i dont wanna spread my self to thin and its like what am i doing wrong hes mad cause i wont have sex with him 2 times a night dont get me wrong the sex is great....but i wont more then sex and i fill like thats all he knows so its like he gets mad bout lil stuff not telling him i love him not spending time with him and its like what more do you wont for me we can fight for hours then its like whats wrong with him to treat his family like he do i wasn't talking to him so he got mad and we fought for hours so where do i go from here

ps i told him he needs help how can yu have issues of your own and treat us like you do you not ready to be a boyfriend or a father look at what you doing

could it be the age difference in the age but age isnt nothing but a number and its like he make promises and doesn't keep them he says i wont do this but three  hours later he do it then he say why should i change if your not going change

and its always me lets go somewhere and he dont wont to so i have to make him go some where

and when he get mad he blame me and my son

so what am i doing wrong

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
supercarp
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Counselling, or leave him. If all he cares about is sex and he's not giving anything to the relationship, it needs to end.

whitney123454
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:25 AM

like couple or alone

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:57 PM

I'd get rid of him. I don't keep dead weight around. You'll find someone worth having you. He is not that person.

neaka123
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:56 PM
U sound like me my boyfriend is away with his friends im always alone but he buys me everything im just not Happy to top it off i dont talk to my family cause its always something bad said bout me help let talk i did support cause rite now its just me and tha kids
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ANSLUASI
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:00 PM

He sounds incredibly immature and insecure if he is demanding that you say you love him all the time, etc. I bet the sex is part of that too, he is using your willingness or unwillingness to have sex as some sort of "proof" of your love. Screw that. Ditch the jerk and move on. Your little one does NOT need this kind of role model in his life, and you don't need this kind of partner.

And if it was me, I would avoid relationships for a while, Kids don't need to be bounced around that way and it sounds like you have a lot to straighten out/ accomplish in your own life before you try to make a life with someone else.

aCafemomma
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:31 AM

sorry can't understand any of that. good luck though

Saille717
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 11:24 AM

You're not doing anything wrong.  He is.  It's a sad thing, but very often men who were abused as children become abusers....it's like a demon inside them they just don't know how to control.  He's not there yet, but it sounds like he's struggling with himself.  Would he go to counselling?  If there's any way you can get him to see a therapist, with or without you, do it.  He's got some anger issues that he needs to learn how to deal with before something happens that he can't take back.  

Janet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Quoting aCafemomma:

sorry can't understand any of that. good luck though

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SlapItHigh
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:21 AM

So sorry, do you guys have a pastor you can go to?

whitney123454
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 3:02 PM

no

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN