Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

im just tried of struggling is like i graduated a year early im in college for becoming a chef and its like i have a part time job i have a car i have a son and i take of my mom and its like i make money and the next day its gone and its like im working my butt off and im not getting no where and its like me and my son dad is going go pick out a ring on v-day in Feb how can i plan for a wedding and take care of my child with lil to nothing lil to no money lil to nothing food in my house lil to no gas im just wondering why do i work my but off if its not getting me no where its like i keep climbing to the top almost there and get pushed downback to the ground im just so tried of struggling and i take care of my mom and pay here bills and put gas in her car i just need Hug moms tell me what to do

me and my son have a job we work togther and we make just about the same and my son wont even have a xmass

by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 8:10 PM
Replies (11-16):
whitney123454
by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Quoting hopealways4019:

Do this guy you engaged to have a job? Do your mom have a income? She disabled? You sound so young.

yes me and him work at the same place and my mom as lil to no income she has a car and stuff to pay out the money she do get and she is disabled she had got laid off in 2007 and she get a check on the 2nd of each month so i buy her food and our food and today i dont even have gas money for next week my son dad the guy im engaged to had to give is dad money this payday n the baby pullups and put gas in my car my check went towards my car note so i didnt have money left over really and 40 bucks went to my mom and his money went to a lil food so all we had to eat to day was romanen noodles all day today and im in college so its hard i dont get my grant money to feb but thats not alot of money and i dont even have female stuff that i need so ya its hard i put needs in front of the wonts whats more important always come first

im servieing so...i got be happy for i have

hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Dec. 25, 2012 at 5:12 PM
I'm so sorry your family is experiencing this hardship, hopefully its temporary. I know my son in a community college, don't get refund until feb. Hugs hang in there, it will get better.

Quoting whitney123454:

Quoting hopealways4019:

Do this guy you engaged to have a job? Do your mom have a income? She disabled? You sound so young.

yes me and him work at the same place and my mom as lil to no income she has a car and stuff to pay out the money she do get and she is disabled she had got laid off in 2007 and she get a check on the 2nd of each month so i buy her food and our food and today i dont even have gas money for next week my son dad the guy im engaged to had to give is dad money this payday n the baby pullups and put gas in my car my check went towards my car note so i didnt have money left over really and 40 bucks went to my mom and his money went to a lil food so all we had to eat to day was romanen noodles all day today and im in college so its hard i dont get my grant money to feb but thats not alot of money and i dont even have female stuff that i need so ya its hard i put needs in front of the wonts whats more important always come first

im servieing so...i got be happy for i have

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichelleMc
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 7:59 AM

hugs

Here is another one. 

whitney123454
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Quoting MichelleMc:

hugs

Here is another one. 

thank you :)

MichelleMc
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:11 AM

Quoting whitney123454:

Quoting MichelleMc:

hugs

Here is another one. 

thank you :)

No Problem :) Everyone needs a Hug!

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Hugs...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN