Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What are you leaving out?

My dd told me we need to leave out, cookies and a pepsi, so we did.  She originally said beer but I don't think santa needs to be inebriated for his work lol, so pepsi was her second best idea lol.

what did you leave out?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

by on Dec. 24, 2012 at 11:43 PM
Replies (11-20):
Mama2JoshKatie
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 10:37 AM

We left out cookies and milk and sprinkled reindeer food (oats) on the lawn before they went to bed.

Reankanesmom
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Egg nog and sugar cookies the kids deorated 

MamaMoopsie
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 7:07 PM

We left out a ginger bread house that the kids decorated and two sugar cookies that the kids decorated. We also left an empty glass next to it so Santa could pick what he wanted to drink. He ate both cookies and it looked like took a couple gumdrops off the gingerbread house, but otherwise the gingerbread house was intact.

MomtoLou
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 8:39 PM

This year my kids decided Santa needed a chocolate creamy. First time we haven't left out cookies.

splatz
by Sarah on Dec. 27, 2012 at 12:19 AM

My son was with his dad. But, he asked that I leave out cookies for Santa & then text his dad a picture so he could see before he went to bed. He was really worried Santa might forget to come to our house. I guess he forgot about a drink for poor Santa lol. 

splatz
by Sarah on Dec. 27, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Growing up my mom always had me leave cookies & a Mt Dew. Then she would roll up a joint & leave that for Santa too. Great parenting, right? haha

mommykc
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Same for me!

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Milk and Cookies

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommykc
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Same here. My son ran out side and sprinkled his that he got from school. Then back in.

Quoting Mama2JoshKatie:

We left out cookies and milk and sprinkled reindeer food (oats) on the lawn before they went to bed.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Nothing

MichelleMc
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Growing up we never left things out, LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)