Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Will You Be Doing Any Post Christmas Shopping?

Posted by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 8:43 AM
  • 12 Replies

8 After Christmas Sales Better Than Black Friday

Posted by Lindsay Mannering

presents The post-Christmas sales are upon us, and it's the second most wonderful time of the year. Now that the gift giving's all over, it's time to treat yourself. Since it's hard to find something full price the week before New Year's, take advantage of the deals and justify some massive purchases. It's what baby Jesus in a manger would want.

What's the best post-Christmas sale you've heard about?

Old Navy

Old Navy has up to 75 percent off in stores and up to 50 percent off online. Sale ends December 31.

Forever 21

Forever 21 has 30 percent off until January 2.

H&M

Be one of the first 100 people in line at an H&M on December 26 and receive a scratch off worth up to $300.

Amazon

Amazon has up to 70 percent off clothing and accessories; 60 percent off electronics; 50 percent off kitchen wares and movies; 40 percent off toys and games. Sale lasts through December 31.

Sephora

Sephora is offering 40 percent off their holiday gift and limited-edition gift sets.

J. Crew

Ending December 26 at midnight, J. Crew has up to 25 percent off final sale items with code "tinsel."

Nordstrom

Nordstrom has three large annual sales, the last of which takes place at the end of December. Many items are 50 percent off.

Target

Target has announced that their after-Christmas sale will include holiday decor, select apparel, and toys. December 26 is the busiest day of the year for gift card redemption, and doors open at 7 a.m

by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 8:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Dec. 26, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Nope

saltycoqui
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Couldn't today because I'm just getting over a cold and it might snow later.
But I would've waited until tomorrow or Friday anyway.
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 4:31 PM

I'm really looking forward to finding some great after holiday deals and end of season deals!

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 26, 2012 at 5:33 PM

We went to a couple local stores but that's it.

jbirdsladie27
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 5:34 PM
Nope, a store won't see me until after New Years
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 10:14 PM
I want to but with two lil ones its a circus and not very safe so ill wait til i have a sitter
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Dec. 27, 2012 at 12:14 AM

My oldest wants to go use the gift card he got for Christmas. But, we aren't planning on going shopping until after New Years.

mfsmom
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Hubby and I didn't buy each other anything big, we are going to look for a tv tomorrow or this weekend.  Really hoping there are some open box returns!!!!  That would make my day :)

Reankanesmom
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 6:55 PM

I want to but realistcally we need to start paying things off and gettng back on track from all the hollidays and events we have done. We are looking at trying to rent our home out and buying a new home closer to my family so we have a goal to save up what we would need for a down(we are going VA loan) so we do not need a down but it would be nice to have that put away. 

SlapItHigh
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Yes, me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN