Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Just found out I'm pregnant!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi my name is Devan I'm 20 years old and I just found out I'm pregnant. I'm very scared. This pregnancy was not planned. I think I am still in shock. I'd like to talk to other moms. I'm not really sure how to work this site yet.  But messages would be appreciated.

by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 4:09 PM
Replies (21-30):
Pammi86
by Pamela on Dec. 26, 2012 at 10:08 PM
Congrats!
OneTiredMama86
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 10:08 PM

None of my kiddos were planned. Ages 8 4 and 3 and I am 20 weeks pregnant with a little girl. Trust me everything will work out just fine. CONGRATS!!!! 

jillian_G1
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 10:14 PM

I was 18 when I had my first, I was really scared too. I never thought at 18 I was ever gonna have kids, I didn't want kids. But now after having 3, I wouldn't trade them for the world. None of mine were planned. I actually would like to have one more. We will have to do sergeancy or adopt though. I hope the best for you and your baby. If you want any advice or need to talk just message me. Congrats!!!!

KaylasMama11
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 10:23 PM

oh wow thats awesome!!! im 24 i have a 5 year old congrats on your blessing!!!

splatz
by Sarah on Dec. 27, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Congrats & welcome to CM. :)

MichelleMc
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Sometimes families take it well & sometimes they are shocked, but it will move foward & it will be okay. Did you say when you will be due?

MichelleMc
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Have you told anyone?

Reankanesmom
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:57 AM

For one congrats :) I was scared with both of mine it's a very different and rewarding experience in my opinion. Two. you will figure this out and be come addicted :)

cookinmommyof1
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Congrats! When I found out I was preg with my first I was a little scared, too. Our son was unplanned. We were trying to NOT have kids yet. Lol. But everything worked out fine. I am currently 12 weeks with number 2.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Dec. 27, 2012 at 10:53 AM

congratulations

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN