Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What did you get for Christmas?

Posted by   + Show Post
Name the things you got for Christmas!
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Replies (31-40):
MamaMoopsie
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Quoting 3lilladies81:

Kurig, all the accessories with it, 4 boxes of coffee, bath and body works, slippers, a shirt and a book. He said he didn't know what to pick on the list so he bought everything lol my mom bought me two beautiful windchimes, socks, a book and a few other little things. My neice bought me a sticker for my car windshield it's a fleur d'elise with a pink hard hat and it says oilfield wife

Thumbs up! I'm a fellow oilfield wife!

3lilladies81
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 11:44 PM
:) ..... I think it was my favorite gift!! I have been wanting one but couldn't find one. That has me wondering is there an oilfield wives group on CM?? if not there should be we gotta stick together!!

Quoting MamaMoopsie:

Quoting 3lilladies81:

Kurig, all the accessories with it, 4 boxes of coffee, bath and body works, slippers, a shirt and a book. He said he didn't know what to pick on the list so he bought everything lol my mom bought me two beautiful windchimes, socks, a book and a few other little things. My neice bought me a sticker for my car windshield it's a fleur d'elise with a pink hard hat and it says oilfield wife

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaMoopsie
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting 3lilladies81:

:) ..... I think it was my favorite gift!! I have been wanting one but couldn't find one. That has me wondering is there an oilfield wives group on CM?? if not there should be we gotta stick together!!

Quoting MamaMoopsie:

Quoting 3lilladies81:

Definitely! We should look into that!

jessi2girls
by Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 11:51 PM

4-6 outfits, pair of boots, new winter coat, crochet book and needle (I wanted to learn how to do it), chocolates, a few pair of earrings, a necklace, aaa membership, and a bathset from my parents

a gift card from my brother ($30), gift card from kids' nana ($20)

a book, a dvd, and 3 months subscription to netflix from my uncle.

hand painted magnets, a book mark, and a hand made calendar from my 5 year old dd

and an ornament from my 2 year old dd

splatz
by Sarah on Dec. 26, 2012 at 11:58 PM

I got a sewing machine & a new crockpot from SO. His mom got me sewing stuff & giftcards. I got spoiled this year. :)

MichelleMc
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Looks like everyone got alot of good stuff :)

Reankanesmom
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 10:03 AM

mom-VS slipper sequence boots(so love them)

grandma-a monogramed wall art for our living room

inlaws-belgian waffle maker

kids-lotions,perfumes, jewelry, kitchen stuff

Hubs-new laptop

Simply3
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 10:38 AM

A massage chair, gift card to the spa, coach shoes, and a robe.

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Oooh enjoy your trip! Lucky =)

Quoting Momof3smoochies:

A kitchenaid stan mixer and a family trip to Disneyland.

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:50 AM

A bunch of bakeware I asked for, some movies, gift cards, money, my big Snickers bar, lounge socks, nailpolish set, some Rachel Ray cookware, a huge hardcover Sudoku book, so far with my money I bought myself a pair of jeans and I like them so much I might buy myself another pair.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)