Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Spotting what could this be??

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:51 AM
  • 7 Replies

Last night i went to the bathroom and whipped and when i did i noticed light pink on the toliet paper and a small red mucusy spot, I just had my period end on the 9th to the 13/14th and wouldn't start again for a week or tw so or.. I am on yasmine birth control, so is this breaktrhough bleeding or whatever? Never had this happen before.. also there was no more blood just that... Just curious

Also I was very sick on xmas day vomiting and on the toliet, with very bad stomach cramps, but felt better that afternoon mid afternoon and than yeterday other than feelign slight cramping and nasea i was fine and able to eat, TOday I am fine.. so not sure if maybe the stress from being sick could of caused this.. TIA for any advice

I have had unprotected sex but that was 2 and three weeks ago and a week ago... 
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
FunnyKids
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:52 AM

This sounds exactly like the symptoms I am having. I was sick on xmas night too, and now I am spotting, and am not due for my peroid for another two weeks.

Miss.MandyLynn
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:54 AM

WEIRD!!.. well if i find out what it was i will let you know and maybe you could let me know if you do lol.. it's just weird, i am feelig little bit sick today but i figure its getting over that bug because here there is a flu goign around but i had that already or so i thought

MichelleMc
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Not much help but here is a Bump.

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 28, 2012 at 3:59 PM

? bump

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:24 PM

hope things work out...check with your drs.

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Dec. 29, 2012 at 6:33 PM

BUMP!

Proud-mama-05
by Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 7:33 PM

I started spotting a week before my period was due (like literally A SPOT once a day for a week before my period was supposed to start) then my period never came but the spotting continued. I was supposed to get my period November 30th but it has yet to show up but I've had spotting almost every day this month...I have no clue why either so I guess I won't be much help to you lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)