Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What are you all doing for new years eve

Posted by   + Show Post

I am not doing anything. Last time i did do something I had to wait til dd and ds went to bed. DS gets up late at nights so I cant do anything. New years eve I have to go get some things done and they are very important. Then, on new years day have to turn the paper work in. Its for my job so I have to get it done.

My friend wants to make extra cash to watch ds as my mom will have dd but i dont need her and last time someone thats not family watched dd or ds i got in trouble by CPS/SRS so i am not taking any chances.

So I am basically getting things done instead of celebrating the new year. Yay me!

by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 7:28 PM
Replies (11-20):
OliviasMommy611
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 8:28 PM
Feel
Better soon!

Quoting Mama2Desaroo:

Absolutely nothing...been sick since christmas eve n still am so will be resting up

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Dec. 28, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Nothing

huntersmama711
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 8:30 PM
We have df's family holiday dinner and then we'll come home. Most likely be sleeping long before midnight. Lol
Mama2Desaroo
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Thank you!

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Feel
Better soon!

Quoting Mama2Desaroo:

Absolutely nothing...been sick since christmas eve n still am so will be resting up

I'm a mama who forward faces,gives 2% milk,does time-outs..I pretend to be the tickle monster n chase after my dd...I pretend to be a baker and she's my assistant n we bake..She is my best friend!

trish_odi
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:20 PM
I like to stay home on that night to many jurnks on the road for me . Probably get food and a bottle of wine and a good movie , its armature night lol
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:39 PM
Not sure yet.
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:20 PM

watch night service

timefor2
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 8:59 PM

New Years Eve we will probably go visit my husbands Mom as she lives in town. New years day we are going to watch a 3 stooges special on TV....Should be a lot of laughs!!

sweetmissy_05
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Nothing just chilling.

nikkita311
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Staying home
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)