Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Should I take another pergancy test?

For a few weeks now my baby has been hurting more then usual.  Back in March 2012 I had my daughter by c-section, so I get back pains a lot.

Usually when I'm due for my time of the month, I get more pains no big deal.  But about a week and half two weeks ago I started to feel really

sick to my belly.  I was scared to eat anything for fear I would get sick.  I am animic, so I get tired easily sometimes, but I keep falling

asleep even if I just put my head down.  I took a pregnancy test last sunday and I was negivite, so I just thought okay it's just all

in my head.  My periods have been messed up since I had my daughter.  My cycles can go between 28 to 34 days.  Today was day 34 and still nothing.

I keep having random bad cramps, but still nothing.  I don't know if I should wait another week to see if I get and was just late likte usual, to get another

test and take it.

by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:14 PM
Replies (11-14):
Basherte
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 7:36 AM

I'm gonna be blunt. 

I'm assuming that the reason you feel the need to take a test is because you had unprotected sex and pregnancy is a possibility. 

I would test again and if that came up negative and you still felt something going on I would then get checked by a doctor, there could be other things going on making you have these symptoms.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:17 PM

check with your drs.

trinitysmama33
by Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:32 PM

i took two more and they were both neg.  and still no signs of my monthly cycle.

trinitysmama33
by Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:32 PM

i took two more and they were both neg.  and still no signs of my monthly cycle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)