Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

take again or wait?

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:14 PM
  • 14 Replies

Should I take another pergancy test?

For a few weeks now my baby has been hurting more then usual.  Back in March 2012 I had my daughter by c-section, so I get back pains a lot.

Usually when I'm due for my time of the month, I get more pains no big deal.  But about a week and half two weeks ago I started to feel really

sick to my belly.  I was scared to eat anything for fear I would get sick.  I am animic, so I get tired easily sometimes, but I keep falling

asleep even if I just put my head down.  I took a pregnancy test last sunday and I was negivite, so I just thought okay it's just all

in my head.  My periods have been messed up since I had my daughter.  My cycles can go between 28 to 34 days.  Today was day 34 and still nothing.

I keep having random bad cramps, but still nothing.  I don't know if I should wait another week to see if I get and was just late likte usual, to get another

test and take it.

by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MichelleMc
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Heres a bump & some hugs. Not real sure on the test, but I would wait it out another week I would say.

sep18mom
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:02 AM
I would wait
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
luvmybug
by Amanda on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:03 AM

i would wait and tae another test. you never now, right? *hugs* and a BUMP!

CLEKate
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this

You can get a test a the dollar store.  Go get one and test.  If still negative, wait another week and test again.

It's only a few dollars to pay for piece of mind!  Well worth it.

AddyAnne09
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:19 AM

I was told that if you think and stress about certain things it can make your period delayed. Try to think about other things. It could be nerves also. I had your same problems before my wedding and I was freaking out but I think I was nervous and stressing. Hopefully you will find comfort and everything will be fine!

Pammi86
by Pamela on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:38 AM

If you feel you need to test again then do so!

MommyMakingHome
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 1:09 PM

I would try to wait and test this Sunday or later.... <3 Keep us posted!

MichelleMc
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Oh yeah about the stress.

splatz
by Sarah on Dec. 28, 2012 at 2:15 PM

I agree. :)

Quoting CLEKate:

You can get a test a the dollar store.  Go get one and test.  If still negative, wait another week and test again.

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 28, 2012 at 4:00 PM

I agree

Quoting CLEKate:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)