Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

NOT AGAIN!!!

Posted by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:35 AM
  • 6 Replies

Woke up to a crashing noise. I sat up in bed and listened to hear if our 8 month was going to wake up. After an hour of listening to my sister in-law making a lot of noise's in the bathroom my mother in-law opened the bathroom door to see what was going on.

What I heard from my bedroom was, "Why is the light off and what are you doing in the shower?"

My sister in-law as pissed herself and was acting high!!! I can't believe this...growing up LDS this is not what I want my children to see. Luckily both kids where still sleeping. All I know is that once again I can't trust her with our children.

My sister in-law went to rehab over 2yrs ago due to a pill addiction. I just hope that she's having a bad sid affect to some new medication for migranes. It's hard to know thogh.

What's really sad is that her 14yr old daughter has been acting out more and telling up she know's her mom is getting high again and the rest of the family just wasn't sure for my sister in-law mostly stays in her room.

This is just really sad...

by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
OliviasMommy611
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:00 PM
Wow
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
marchantmom06
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:02 PM
I can't read that little bitty text and light font color
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladyluke2007
by Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Sorry to hear that.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:13 PM

sorry to hear too...

busymomof2518
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 4:02 PM

My FIL took her to the hospital around 7am...she's still there. The Dr is waiting for her blood test's to come back to find out what is/was in her.

12pm my FIL went to the hospital to see if she had been discharged. She was still sleeping after she was giving the nurses such a hard time that they gave her some morphine to knock her out.

I really wonder what's going to happen?

Basherte
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:41 AM

I think that I would believe her 14 year old daughter.

Sorry that this is happening to your family. 

Thoughts and energies and prayers to you and your family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)