Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

can i press charges for this?

Posted by   + Show Post

my sister is an extreme crack head and very mentally ill. she has been in and out of jail and hospitals and refuses help. she has given up her daughter whom my father now has custody of. she threatens all the time to kill my mother because my mom(whom is her payee) wont give her money because she is known to spend all money and sell things for drug money. she has stolen a flat screen tv from my mom, my brothers game systems and now the question.. she was arrested the other day for shop lifting. i saw the papers this morning and saw the reason she was arrested was because she claimed to be me. the police papers have my name on it saying that my sister use false statements claiming she was me. now can i press charges for this? we are trying everything we can to keep her locked up for her safety and if this can do it I'm willing to press the charges? I'm sure there will be comments such as how can you do that to family. well she is a extreme crack head and is danger to herself and others.

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Replies (31-31):
BettyBoop0124
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:01 PM

I would just go to the police and talked to them. Sometimes they can give you advise on what you can or can't do in regards to the situation. I wish you all the luck in the world though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)