Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Guess its Tru :(

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:02 PM
  • 6 Replies
guess What Dh been drinking and got mad cause i havent had sex with him in a week while the past couple days i was on my cycle and then the other days my whole famly was sick and now hes mad because i wont have sex with him and and he mad cause i dont have sex with him and than he always calling me and my son out are name you call that love so this isnt nothing and this is relastionship aint nothing but lies i guess i dont no what to do and its like im tried of him and its like thats all he wont from me and then all he do is cause stress and drama he have never did nothing for me and i think i wont out help
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
WandaSue
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:11 PM

hugs

OliviasMommy611
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:16 PM
Sorry
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
whitney123454
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Quoting WandaSue:

hugs

thank you i guess im not good enough for him thing is that he cant go no where cause hes hmless and have no where else but i no when i move he wont no where i live and hes talking about since my son isnt going be with him hes going to beat me up
WandaSue
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:25 PM

SMH you are not the one with the problem...clearly he is... hopefully you get the help and support that you an your son need.

splatz
by Sarah on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Hope things get better for you soon!

Momma-2boys
by Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:53 AM
1 mom liked this
I'd tell him things gotta change or your done. You can't stay if he wont change your baby will pick up on those bad habits that the daddy has. Call the police when threatens you they will make him leave and you can figure thingsout while he's gone
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)