Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Does dh help with the parenting mommy/daddy duties 50/50 or how do you do it? as for us hubby is currently laid off so he is home with our son all day feeds him and what not but I'm always the one to bath him, brush his teeth, read him stories, play with him and usually take him where ever I go. I'd say it's 60me/40him..

by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:53 PM
Replies (11-17):
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Yea.i do baths n diaper changes
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:52 PM
100 me
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Basherte
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:43 AM

My husband goes to the store (no car has to walk 30 minute walk one way) also takes out the trash... and plays with our son. We take turns taking our son up for his nap and for bedtime. There is almost always a little bit of play when we go upstairs before putting him in his room in his bed to sleep.

I cook most of the meals. When hubby lets me sleep in and he gets up with him, he does breakfast. 

I give a bath all the time, we take turns brushing his teeth. Our son decides who he wants to play with, as he is now actively asking one of us to join him in his play. (a breakthrough) 

I'd say if it isn't 50/50... we are happy at the level that it is. As most of the time that it isn't 50/50 it's due to our son's needs. (autism isn't fun)

sweetmissy_05
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:26 AM

I do it mostly.

DixieFlower
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:00 PM

I don't know how much he helps out as far as % we just work together. I will say that he spends more time with the boys since he is currently unemployed. However, when we are both home we just take care of what needs to be done.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:25 PM

dh helps evenly...

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:49 AM

I do it all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)