It's Coffee Break Time! Hot Topic: Can Justice Be Served In a Small Town?
Welcome to Mom to Mom's Tuesday Coffee Break!
The disturbing case of teenage boys in Steubenville, Ohio who have been accused
of raping a 16 year old girl last August is being played out on the national stage.
Accusations of a cover up are rampant because the boys are high school
football players. Football players, in a part of Ohio where football is King.
You can click here for more details.
1. Have you been following the news coverage of the Steubenville case?
2. Do you think the accusations of a cover up are valid?
3. Do you think justice can be served in Steubenville or should there be a change of venue?
While you share your thoughts with us be sure to let us know what you
would like us to serve you!!
Be sure to check out these posts while you wait:
- for those of you that have been through this..
- How long do you hold on to a mystery item?
We hope you have fun and enjoy your time with us!!