Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Happy New Year everyone!!

Chat about whatever you want here.

have a nice day

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Replies (161-170):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Oooh that does look good. I wonder if you can use something other than Ranch dressing? I wouldn't even know what to substitute it with =/

Quoting splatz:

I might have seen the lemon chicken post? Not sure.. Going to try this one this weekend minus the bacon. I have heard that it is really good. http://www.bigoven.com/recipe/194728/foil-pack-chicken-and-broccoli-dinner-15

splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:38 PM
I'm not sure. I would imagine you could just skip it?

Quoting goddess99:

Oooh that does look good. I wonder if you can use something other than Ranch dressing? I wouldn't even know what to substitute it with =/

Quoting splatz:

I might have seen the lemon chicken post? Not sure.. Going to try this one this weekend minus the bacon. I have heard that it is really good.

http://www.bigoven.com/recipe/194728/foil-pack-chicken-and-broccoli-dinner-15

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:39 PM
How neat!

Quoting almostthere55:

Ok, here is a couple of pictures.  Although they were in chairs seats, as you can see, it was still pretty far back.  Spectators were not allowed any closer.

Quoting almostthere55:

I sure will!

Quoting goddess99:

Oooh how interesting and exciting. If you can, post a pic for us to see.

Quoting almostthere55:

My sister and bil went to the inauguration today.  They had lawn seats too!  My nephew and his girlfriend got VIP tickets to one of the balls tonight.  He works for a senator in DC so he has a few purks.  I can't wait to see the pictures!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:41 PM
Sorry to hear that. Hope you are able to find work and get on your feet soon!

Quoting 120177:

I'm trying to find a job soon so i can support me and my son but it's hard time finding one. Because my husband left me and my son last year and never return

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:31 PM

I'm always leery about accepting random friend requests. I have 24 as of today. Do I accept and likely offend people who don't know me or do I just let the number grow?? lol decisions decisions...

splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:26 AM

Quit being so damn nice! lol   I usually dont accept the random requests on here. Just because when I have in the past I ended up with a few creepy weirdos. 

Quoting goddess99:

I'm always leery about accepting random friend requests. I have 24 as of today. Do I accept and likely offend people who don't know me or do I just let the number grow?? lol decisions decisions...

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:28 AM

I've not had a creepy weirdo yet, usually they look at my profile and find out I'm the creepy pervert I mean weirdo LOL.

Quoting splatz:

Quit being so damn nice! lol   I usually dont accept the random requests on here. Just because when I have in the past I ended up with a few creepy weirdos. 

Quoting goddess99:

splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:39 AM

bahahahha

Quoting goddess99:

I've not had a creepy weirdo yet, usually they look at my profile and find out I'm the creepy pervert I mean weirdo LOL.

Quoting splatz:

Quoting goddess99:

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:11 PM

LOL people.....

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:12 PM

doing laundry.. waiting for dh to get home so we can go grocery shopping.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)