Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Happy New Year everyone!!

Chat about whatever you want here.

have a nice day

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Replies (41-50):
chattycassie
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:54 PM

You are brave to go for a whole week. We go for a long weekend a couple of times a summer. My kids LOVE it we go to the same spot and do the same things but they never seem to tire of it. My girls had the first camping trip 2 summers ago. I have always enjoyed camping I am so glad my girls love to do it with me. They are 13,10 and 6. :)

Quoting MamaMoopsie:

We took them camping last summer, for my 2 year old and my baby it was the first time. A week outdoors was so much fun.  My three year old doesn't remember the other times she's gone camping so it was like a first for her too. Of course it rained a lot, but it was worth it!

Quoting chattycassie:

I can't wait for summer camping too. I LOVE to get out of teh city with the kids.

Quoting MamaMoopsie:

Big plans for this year! We have a baby due in May, paying down our debt and saving up to buy a house (the buying won't happen until next year, but the paying down part will be happening this year and I'm excited about it!) My husband is getting a vasectomy, strangely excited about that. Lots of camping this summer...oh I can't wait for summer and warmth!

Shaybay218
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:58 PM

What's for dinner momas!

MamaMoopsie
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 5:13 PM

We camped outside of this town that has a natural hot springs, so one day we went and spent all day there, another day we went into another town that's known for it's historic train village and explored the shops, so it wasn't just outdoorsy stuff. The rest of the time we did hiking and played in a little stream. I think my 2 and 3 year olds favorite part was setting up the tent!

Quoting chattycassie:

You are brave to go for a whole week. We go for a long weekend a couple of times a summer. My kids LOVE it we go to the same spot and do the same things but they never seem to tire of it. My girls had the first camping trip 2 summers ago. I have always enjoyed camping I am so glad my girls love to do it with me. They are 13,10 and 6. :)

Quoting MamaMoopsie:

We took them camping last summer, for my 2 year old and my baby it was the first time. A week outdoors was so much fun.  My three year old doesn't remember the other times she's gone camping so it was like a first for her too. Of course it rained a lot, but it was worth it!

Quoting chattycassie:

I can't wait for summer camping too. I LOVE to get out of teh city with the kids.

Quoting MamaMoopsie:

Big plans for this year! We have a baby due in May, paying down our debt and saving up to buy a house (the buying won't happen until next year, but the paying down part will be happening this year and I'm excited about it!) My husband is getting a vasectomy, strangely excited about that. Lots of camping this summer...oh I can't wait for summer and warmth!

KaylasMama11
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 5:14 PM

I cannot stand the women in my job they are in there 40-50 and act so immature with the he said she said billabong I can't take another  year of this! ahhhhhhh but guess I got to suck it up.

chattycassie
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Too much fun.. Sending warm thoughts your way

Quoting MamaMoopsie:

We camped outside of this town that has a natural hot springs, so one day we went and spent all day there, another day we went into another town that's known for it's historic train village and explored the shops, so it wasn't just outdoorsy stuff. The rest of the time we did hiking and played in a little stream. I think my 2 and 3 year olds favorite part was setting up the tent!

Quoting chattycassie:

Quoting MamaMoopsie:

Quoting chattycassie:

Quoting MamaMoopsie:

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 4, 2013 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this

We went to Subway.

Quoting Shaybay218:

What's for dinner momas!

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 4, 2013 at 7:46 PM

That sucks =(

Quoting KaylasMama11:

I cannot stand the women in my job they are in there 40-50 and act so immature with the he said she said billabong I can't take another  year of this! ahhhhhhh but guess I got to suck it up.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Tired!

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:33 AM

I hate these long days. Z has a club meeting after school so I don't pick her up until 5pm.

OliviasMommy611
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:42 AM
I'm still on Christmas break. Getting so bored
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)