Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Back to school stress!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hey I'm a mom of one *single mom*, a 15yr old *damn teenagers* and I only work part time.  So I made the decision back in Sept to go back to school and I am so DAMN TIRED AND STRESSED! I also started a work from home business back in November which is going well for me but since I am back in school I have already started something and don't want to quit and show my daughter that I am giving up.  Has anyone gone back to school in their mid 30s and made it to the finish line? I am so weary of reading and studying that I want to cry some nights.

by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:19 AM
Replies (11-12):
Solitude76
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:19 PM

GREAT JOB ON SEEING THE FINISH LINE!

Solitude76
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Thanks for everything ladies... I am working slowly but surely on reading my textbooks, 6 chapters for this week! But I rocked an 'A' in my last class last semester and so I just need to focus.  The insomnia is the worse for me though cause I am up pacing all night and I should use the time to read and do some assignments but my mind is just not focused right now and I just can't figure out why.  Loving the support here and I know I will make it through.  I did it once before when my baby girl was first born and did it with a lot more drama than I am going through now and my significant other is supporting me in the most basic way he can just by telling me he has faith that I will succeed and make it happen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)