Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby not very active help!

Posted by   + Show Post
I am 32 weeks pregnant and for the last week I think the baby has not been active like normal he usually very active I don't know if I'm just thinking to much or something or if this is really happening if that makes any since. I'm really scared like when I push on my belly I swear he pushes back but not much should I be worried I'm scared I don't have a doctor appointment till Tuesday what should I do?

Update 01-04-13: went to the doctor today the baby is fine he is a healthy as can be no problems. Guess I just got worried cause I'm one of them people that think to much some of you laddies were right there just not that much room in my belly anymore lol thanks for the concern.
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Replies (21-30):
jackieb2811
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:21 PM

I am the same way!

My friend had a baby in Nov. that was born sleeping due to Trisomy 18 and then a few weeks later I read a sad story about a woman who found out before birth her baby had Anencephaly and all I can keep thinking is what if I go for our 21 week sono (didn't get to do 20 week because of holidays) but what if they find something how ever will I cope! I lost a baby at 6 weeks but didn't know until I was 11 weeks but I could not loose a baby now this far in and not feel absolutely devistated!

I see where you are coming from but I try to make others relaxed until they know for sure which is what I try to do. As far as I am concerned my baby is still perfectly healthy and alive and that is all that matters!

Quoting mommyof31024:

Awe thanks alot that's very nice of you I'm just one of them women that think about things to much and sometimes when I here about someone else having problem I think it could happen to me.

Quoting jackieb2811:

GOOD!!! Really glad to hear! I was thinking about you today and hoping I would see an update!
Thank you :-)

Quoting mommyof31024:

You were right there not that much room in there anymore I wentto the doctor and he perfectly healthy.

Quoting jackieb2811:

They tend to get less active in the end from running out of room. Try eating or drinking something sweet and wait for a little while to see if he wiggles around in there more. As long as he is moving I would say he is ok but call your doctor tomorrow and ask to be seen let him know you are worried and see what they say! I hope all is well! Good luck mamma!

mommyof31024
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Yeah it's hard not to think what if ya know but I'm glade everything is fine.

Quoting jackieb2811:

I am the same way!

My friend had a baby in Nov. that was born sleeping due to Trisomy 18 and then a few weeks later I read a sad story about a woman who found out before birth her baby had Anencephaly and all I can keep thinking is what if I go for our 21 week sono (didn't get to do 20 week because of holidays) but what if they find something how ever will I cope! I lost a baby at 6 weeks but didn't know until I was 11 weeks but I could not loose a baby now this far in and not feel absolutely devistated!

I see where you are coming from but I try to make others relaxed until they know for sure which is what I try to do. As far as I am concerned my baby is still perfectly healthy and alive and that is all that matters!

Quoting mommyof31024:

Awe thanks alot that's very nice of you I'm just one of them women that think about things to much and sometimes when I here about someone else having problem I think it could happen to me.

Quoting jackieb2811:

GOOD!!! Really glad to hear! I was thinking about you today and hoping I would see an update!

Quoting mommyof31024:

You were right there not that much room in there anymore I wentto the doctor and he perfectly healthy.

Quoting jackieb2811:

They tend to get less active in the end from running out of room. Try eating or drinking something sweet and wait for a little while to see if he wiggles around in there more. As long as he is moving I would say he is ok but call your doctor tomorrow and ask to be seen let him know you are worried and see what they say! I hope all is well! Good luck mamma!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jackieb2811
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:35 PM

It really is!!! But I am glad too! 8 more weeks!! Yay for you!

Quoting mommyof31024:

Quoting jackieb2811:

I am the same way!

Quoting mommyof31024:

Quoting jackieb2811:

Quoting mommyof31024:

Quoting jackieb2811:

mommyof31024
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Actulley 7 more weeks for me feb 22 I'll be 39 weeks my due date is march 1st my doctor said if everything is fine he will induce me feb 26.

Quoting jackieb2811:

Quoting mommyof31024:

Quoting jackieb2811:

I am the same way!

Quoting mommyof31024:

Quoting jackieb2811:

Quoting mommyof31024:

Quoting jackieb2811:

jackieb2811
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Oh even better!!!! That is going to go sooo fast! I still have until May 14th is the day I HOPE they set my section for. I am having a section again so they want to do it at 39 weeks! Best of luck to you!

Quoting mommyof31024:

Actulley 7 more weeks for me feb 22 I'll be 39 weeks my due date is march 1st my doctor said if everything is fine he will induce me feb 26.

Quoting jackieb2811:

Quoting mommyof31024:

Quoting jackieb2811:

I am the same way!

Quoting mommyof31024:

Quoting jackieb2811:

Quoting mommyof31024:

Quoting jackieb2811:

mommyof31024
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I know I'm happy but I feel like it's going so slow and going to get even slower I just want him here already I want time to start going lol. And yeash you got along time to go good luck to you.

Quoting jackieb2811:

Oh even better!!!! That is going to go sooo fast! I still have until May 14th is the day I HOPE they set my section for. I am having a section again so they want to do it at 39 weeks! Best of luck to you!

Quoting mommyof31024:

Quoting jackieb2811:

Quoting mommyof31024:

Quoting jackieb2811:

I am the same way!

Quoting mommyof31024:

Quoting jackieb2811:

Quoting mommyof31024:

Quoting jackieb2811:

Basherte
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:33 AM

I was going to suggest that you could just need to drink more liquids. When this happened to me, I went to a doctor and was told that I was dehydrated. 

Once I drank a lot of liquids, I was being bombarded again by kicks, punches and I swear head butts.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Great news! =)

Quoting mommyof31024:

Went to the doctors and everything is fine he is a very healthy little boy thanks for the concern he just running out of room lol.

Quoting goddess99:

Keep us updated so we know everything is ok.

eoewan
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Maybe it's the Vicodin pills you are abusing?

SlapItHigh
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Hope everything is ok.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)