Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Baby not very active help!

Posted by   + Show Post
I am 32 weeks pregnant and for the last week I think the baby has not been active like normal he usually very active I don't know if I'm just thinking to much or something or if this is really happening if that makes any since. I'm really scared like when I push on my belly I swear he pushes back but not much should I be worried I'm scared I don't have a doctor appointment till Tuesday what should I do?

Update 01-04-13: went to the doctor today the baby is fine he is a healthy as can be no problems. Guess I just got worried cause I'm one of them people that think to much some of you laddies were right there just not that much room in my belly anymore lol thanks for the concern.
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Replies (11-20):
Janet
by Ruby Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:12 AM

I don't know all pregnancy's are different. If you are worried you should call your doctor.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:19 AM

As my dd ran out of room she moved less as well, and when they start getting into position the movement lessons too. I would let your doctor know. Go in and listen to the baby's heartbeat, you'll feel better =)

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Keep us updated so we know everything is ok.

MusherMaggie
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Just a thought--are you taking anything that would make you or the baby sedated?

splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:19 PM
The further along you get movement does increase some. But, I would call your dr or go into L&D. Better to be safe! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:22 PM
This

Quoting Threes.Company:

Drink some juice, at least one cup, and then see how many kicks in an hour...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof31024
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:06 PM
You were right there not that much room in there anymore I wentto the doctor and he perfectly healthy.

Quoting jackieb2811:

They tend to get less active in the end from running out of room. Try eating or drinking something sweet and wait for a little while to see if he wiggles around in there more. As long as he is moving I would say he is ok but call your doctor tomorrow and ask to be seen let him know you are worried and see what they say! I hope all is well! Good luck mamma!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommyof31024
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Went to the doctors and everything is fine he is a very healthy little boy thanks for the concern he just running out of room lol.

Quoting goddess99:

Keep us updated so we know everything is ok.

jackieb2811
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:10 PM

GOOD!!! Really glad to hear! I was thinking about you today and hoping I would see an update!
Thank you :-)

Quoting mommyof31024:

You were right there not that much room in there anymore I wentto the doctor and he perfectly healthy.

Quoting jackieb2811:

They tend to get less active in the end from running out of room. Try eating or drinking something sweet and wait for a little while to see if he wiggles around in there more. As long as he is moving I would say he is ok but call your doctor tomorrow and ask to be seen let him know you are worried and see what they say! I hope all is well! Good luck mamma!

mommyof31024
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Awe thanks alot that's very nice of you I'm just one of them women that think about things to much and sometimes when I here about someone else having problem I think it could happen to me.

Quoting jackieb2811:

GOOD!!! Really glad to hear! I was thinking about you today and hoping I would see an update!
Thank you :-)

Quoting mommyof31024:

Quoting jackieb2811:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)