Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What city and State are you from?

by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 2:00 AM
Replies (91-100):
Basherte
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 11:17 PM

83. I live in Halifax, which is a little north of Harrisburg.

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

U off 83 or 30

Quoting Basherte:

Wow you are pretty darn close to me.

That's awesome!

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

I moved to York pa in November from Baltimore md and ill be moving back to York soon

Quoting Basherte:

I'm in Pennsylvania. Close to Harrisburg, but not in Harrisburg.

CafeMom Tickers
Rsjmom2012
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Haven't been that far up yet but I know where u are I heard of it

Quoting Basherte:

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

U off 83 or 30

Quoting Basherte:

That's awesome!

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

I moved to York pa in November from Baltimore md and ill be moving back to York soon

Quoting Basherte:

Basherte
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 11:43 PM

Wow! I'm gonna faint. You are like THE FIRST person to have heard of it, and I'm talking like people in harrisburg have never heard of halifax.

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

Quoting Basherte:

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

U off 83 or 30

Quoting Basherte:

That's awesome!

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

Quoting Basherte:

CafeMom Tickers
Rsjmom2012
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 7:31 AM
Oh wow I heard of it because looking for something for ex hubby and the town popped up

Quoting Basherte:

Wow! I'm gonna faint. You are like THE FIRST person to have heard of it, and I'm talking like people in harrisburg have never heard of halifax.

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

Quoting Basherte:

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

U off 83 or 30

Quoting Basherte:

That's awesome!

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

Quoting Basherte:

Basherte
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 7:43 AM

Then I'm glad you were looking for something for your ex hubby. :)

It's a really small town. Still stuck back in the 1800's I think. When you walk down the street if someone else is out they will wave to you and talk to you. Mostly about the weather and stuff. It's a really nice place to live.  So quiet, except for the trains that run 24/7. I don't know how many run through the day because we have a tv on all the time, but there are around 4 at night. They blow the whistle all the time.  Two kids lost their lives on the tracks. (not sure what time of day, I haven't really asked) I don't know when it happened either, just know that because of that they are now required to blow their horn while they are running through the area. The noise is annoying, but it's understandable.

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

Oh wow I heard of it because looking for something for ex hubby and the town popped up

Quoting Basherte:

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

Quoting Basherte:

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

U off 83 or 30

Quoting Basherte:

That's awesome!

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

Quoting Basherte:

CafeMom Tickers
Rsjmom2012
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 8:29 AM
Oh wow I wouldn't be able to take it I like quietness it would scare me every time lol but it is understandable

Quoting Basherte:

It's a really small town. Still stuck back in the 1800's I think. When you walk down the street if someone else is out they will wave to you and talk to you. Mostly about the weather and stuff. It's a really nice place to live.  So quiet, except for the trains that run 24/7. I don't know how many run through the day because we have a tv on all the time, but there are around 4 at night. They blow the whistle all the time.  Two kids lost their lives on the tracks. (not sure what time of day, I haven't really asked) I don't know when it happened either, just know that because of that they are now required to blow their horn while they are running through the area. The noise is annoying, but it's understandable.

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

Quoting Basherte:

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

Quoting Basherte:

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

U off 83 or 30

Quoting Basherte:

That's awesome!

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

Quoting Basherte:

Basherte
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 8:31 AM

I couldn't take the city until being there for about a month or two. I like the quite. I love a city life, though. I just really like quiet at night when I'm trying to go to sleep.

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

Oh wow I wouldn't be able to take it I like quietness it would scare me every time lol but it is understandable

Quoting Basherte:

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

Quoting Basherte:

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

Quoting Basherte:

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

U off 83 or 30

Quoting Basherte:

That's awesome!

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

Quoting Basherte:

CafeMom Tickers
Rsjmom2012
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 8:46 AM
Yes i need sleep I'm already have lost sleep due to my son and his up every hours

Quoting Basherte:

I couldn't take the city until being there for about a month or two. I like the quite. I love a city life, though. I just really like quiet at night when I'm trying to go to sleep.

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

Quoting Basherte:

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

Quoting Basherte:

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

Quoting Basherte:

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

U off 83 or 30

Quoting Basherte:

That's awesome!

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

Quoting Basherte:

Basherte
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 8:49 AM

I'm very lucky. Once my son is in his room, he's pretty quiet and goes to sleep pretty well on his own, and now that he isn't taking any naps throughout the day, sleeps all night long again.

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

Yes i need sleep I'm already have lost sleep due to my son and his up every hours

Quoting Basherte:

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

Quoting Basherte:

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

Quoting Basherte:

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

Quoting Basherte:

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

U off 83 or 30

Quoting Basherte:

That's awesome!

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

Quoting Basherte:

CafeMom Tickers
Rsjmom2012
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 8:58 AM
I so wish he did that

Quoting Basherte:

I'm very lucky. Once my son is in his room, he's pretty quiet and goes to sleep pretty well on his own, and now that he isn't taking any naps throughout the day, sleeps all night long again.

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

Quoting Basherte:

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

Quoting Basherte:

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

Quoting Basherte:

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

Quoting Basherte:

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

U off 83 or 30

Quoting Basherte:

That's awesome!

Quoting Rsjmom2012:

Quoting Basherte:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)