*do not use ant metal utensils or bowls
*do not refrigerate
*if air form in the bag, let it our
*it si normal for the batter to bubble and ferment
*if you get behind a day or so in a step, just pik up where you left off. the batter is still good
day 1: mix 1 cup milk, 1 cup sugar, 1 cup flour in gallon size ziploc bag, label with date
day 2-5: massage the bag
day 6: add 1 cup flour, 1 cup milk, 1 cup sugar and massage the bag.
day 7-9: massage the bag
day 10: follow instructions below:
1. pour contents into a non metal mixing bowl (fairly large bowl)
2. add 1/2c flour, 1c sugar, 1 1/2c milk and mix.
3. measure out 4 one cup portions into gallon size siploc bags labeled with the date.
4. preheat the oven to 325*.
5. to the remaining batter add: 3 eggs, 2c flour, 3/4c veg oil, 1/2c milk, 1c sugar, 2tsp cinnamon, 1/2tsp vanilla, 1 1/2tsp baking powder, 1 1/2tsp baking soda, 1/2tsp salt, 1 large box vanilla pudding (or desired flavor). mix well. you can substitute 1/4c apple sauce for each egg, and use brown sugar for white sugar for more cake like texture.
6. grease 2 large or 4 small loaf pans, or 24 muffin cups. mix an additional 1/2c sugar and 2tsp cinnamon and dust pans with 1/2 th mixture.
7. pour the batter evenly into the prepared pans and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon/sugar. bake for 45-55 mins (30-35 mins for muffins). let cool 10-15 min in pans and loosen edges with spatula before removing to wire cooling racks.