Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am an Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant who is re launching her business. I have only done Mary Kay as a hobby up until now but am deciding to possible go career. Are there any Mary Kay moms who can give me some pointers/tips or maybebe my power partner? Or if anyone would like to learn more about the products, get samples, or place an order please let me know. :) Thanks ladies!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 2:35 AM
Replies (21-29):
momoftwins9603
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I love mk.I use the micro dermabrasion and makeup.Howevermy rep wants me to join an prefers me to be a rep rather than a customer.All i want to do is order when i need somthing.

thinkpinkBrandy
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:40 PM
Ive noticed that in Mary Kay there is too much pressuring. I love the products but it turns out there are so many Mary Kays reps that it is difficult to spread the word. I have actually just signed on to be an IT Works distributor and so far it has been amazing. I like being in the position to make people feel and look better without the pressure. :) Still love Mary Kay though, just figured I am better as a customer instead.

Quoting momoftwins9603:

I love mk.I use the micro dermabrasion and makeup.Howevermy rep wants me to join an prefers me to be a rep rather than a customer.All i want to do is order when i need somthing.

SlapItHigh
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:07 PM
No idea but here is a bump.
Mbpeaceful12
by Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, Easter and Mother's Day are coming up. In church, those two days besides Christmas are the holidays or events that make the pews full. Church women and ladies love wearing their new things and letting everyone see that they have new things. Perhaps you can have a party with those two themes in mind. Good luck to you!

Shaybay218
by Shayla on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I always order the satin hands...Good luck!

thinkpinkBrandy
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 7:21 PM
Thank you for the ideas everyone!
Pammi86
by Pamela on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:11 PM

No sorry I am no help!

matheson7
by New Member on May. 14, 2013 at 5:26 PM

I am thinking about starting this and I am not buying inventory.

thesj180herself
by on May. 14, 2013 at 5:51 PM

WOOHOO MARY KAY! You go, Momma, I'm really excited for you!

I'm not a Mary Kay Consultant, but I definitely used to be! Now, I sell Thirty-One and I really love both businesses! I just wasn't as driven with Mary Kay, I guess, because of the point in my life I was at. There's a lot of great advice in these replies, and you're off on the right track! Best of luck to you, momma!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)