Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My oldest is in swimming lessons. This past week she finished up a short 3 wk session with one 45 min class a week. She managed to go through 2 1/2 levels in that that short session. I was sooo proud I bought her a cute gym bag so she doesn't have to use a plastic grocery bag anymore. After these 6 wks her teacher said she will go into pre competitive! Then in late February early March she can be on the Y swim team. I am sooo proud. I'm trying to find things for her swim bag though. She has a swim suit, a towel, brush, extra ponies, an extra bra and under wear. ( sometimes I have her change at home and she forgets these items) and optical goggles ( she loves that its basically like having glasses in the pool.) Only thing is the bag still looks empty and its not a very big bag. What else should go in there.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Replies (11-15):
OliviasMommy611
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:07 PM
Good deal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlapItHigh
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:46 PM

I would base it on what she needs, not how full the bag looks.  Maybe a water bottle?

MusherMaggie
by Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Swim cap, rubber clogs or flip-flops.
Spreet
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:09 AM

stork24 n 4 day

Nicky2911
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:29 AM

Some power bars? I once saw a shampoo that was supposed to be specifically for people who had gotten in a pool and needed to get out the chlorine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)