Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

young mom

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:52 PM
  • 20 Replies

i am a young mom eith a 4 month old baby girls currently living with my babys father in are own apartment. i am trying to find people i can relate to.

by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
barneysaid
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 3:18 PM
I'm a young mom. I have 2 boys and I'm 25. I had my first son at 19. How old r you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Welcome, we have lots of young and old mom's in here. My first son was born when I was 17.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:35 PM

girl its tough. You can relate to all of us. I have a 4 yr old girl and a 4 mon lil girl. Do you work? or a stay at home mom?. im 29. I had my oldest at 24. I have worked for 11 yrs since i was a senior in highschool and now im home with my babies. 

randaboo
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this

i am 19 yrs old i just turned 19 in aug and had my baby was born in sept. i do work bur only part time at are local price chopper other than that i stay home. i work about 15 to 20 hours a week  but only after 4 because the father of my baby works a full time job and usually works until 4 430 at night but its really hard to make ends meet with the bills at the moment. i am also trying to get into school but i am having issues with the tap process because i dont get help payin bills from dss and being under 22

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Hi Welcome!

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Omg Janet. I don't like the word Old lol. We are mature! LOL

Quoting Janet:

Welcome, we have lots of young and old mom's in here. My first son was born when I was 17.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Welcome!!!

OliviasMommy611
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Hi welcome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pammi86
by Pamela on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Welcome!

debi-doo
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:04 PM

i had my first daughter when i was 16 and then my second when i was 17 so i can relate it to it being tough im 29 now. my sister had her first when she was 15 so i know how tough it can be perhaps you could elaborate as to what you would like to relate to? just the age of having kids or the struggling part? dont worry no matter how old you are when you have your first child i think we all struggled to begin with after all no one knows what to expect :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN