Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My DD's diet during the week:

Breakfast: 4-5 oz Formula, 1-2 oz of Cereal, and half a Fruit

Lunch: Other half of Fruit and Half a Veggie with 2-4 oz of water or watered down Juice

3-4pm: 6-7 oz Bottle Formula

Dinner: Other half of Veggie with a little of what we are having with 2-4 oz of water or watered down Juice

Snack: Cereal or Fruit

Bedtime Bottle: 8 oz Formula

*cereals are make with Formula

*also gets Vitamins with Breakfast bottle

Sundays & Wednesdays gets Yogurt for Lunch

Mondays & Thursdays gets 2 oz of Whole Milk mixed together with 2-3 of Formula with Breakfast

by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Replies (11-14):
Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow! you are awsome! its been 4 yrs since i had a little one  to feed all that. Ill be doing it again in a couple of months with my youngest. I never watered down my oldest daughters juice because i didnt really know about all the sugary stuff about it then.It didnt hurt her either. She turned out just fine. I do water it down now and i make sure that its 100% juice.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

How old ?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
trinitysmama33
by Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:09 PM

10 months

littlelamb303
by Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:01 PM

I gave mine very little fruit juice, but when I did,  I would put in in 3/4 water, 1/4 juice.  I never gave her straight up juice.  She also learned to drink water as she got older, throughout school(always water bottles, never juice) and now as a teen, that is ALL she drinks, lol  It was a long time ago that dd was that age, but I do remember her eating a lot of fruit/yogurt from that age on.  It looks like a healthy diet to me though.  Also, keeping her diet healthy throughout her childhood is important.  I was always worried about my dd's weight because I struggled, she grew into a normal size teen because of healthy eating, so keep up the good eating habits long term.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)